I will not disagree though..
You do have a point about him having a game with that wig... but u never know, some women dig long hair too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will not disagree though..
You do have a point about him having a game with that wig... but u never know, some women dig long hair too
Originally posted by: ZX5MNRWOVEPUBZIJ
Good good. Neutral stance haan 🤩😏
Sahi hai.. Agar ASC pe khichad uchaloge toh SPR par bhi chhite padenge 😏🤭😂
Nai but itna frak kyu pad raha hai. As long as they are loyal once in the relationship with the female lead.
Tumko ka chahiye?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6iADZjqXLs/?igsh=YTlmOTFmMzYybnE0
Nahh..
By sach I meant his Daddy issues, not his "Daddy" issues 
Originally posted by: joliefemme
are we talking about a relationship or a fling/ ONS???
Kesual shtuff
Finally I completed all pages . Almost 60 pages I read. I thought Jab tak my reply likhungi this AT will be completed.
S T O POriginally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree
Nahh..
By sach I meant his Daddy issues, not his "Daddy" issues

Main stand lo???? 
Not Yet.Finally I completed all pages . Almost 60 pages I read. I thought Jab tak my reply likhungi this AT will be completed.

Thanks for the dialogue antakshari, for every dialogue I read I remembered the episode. I didn't give my reaction to any comments just scrolling and reading.