Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Looks like Arunita's dad has written a book, as per Arunita's IG story.  I can read his name and that it is something to do with Vidyasagar (I assume Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar) but the second word is stylised as handwritten Bangla and that I a not able to decipher.

Tagging Realityshow to tell us what it is about.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Looks like Arunita's dad has written a book, as per Arunita's IG story.  I can read his name and that it is something to do with Vidyasagar (I assume Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar) but the second word is stylised as handwritten Bangla and that I a not able to decipher.

Tagging Realityshow to tell us what it is about.

Vidysagar's Shiksha Chinta.
Chinta = thought or Soch in Hindi.

Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was an Indian educator and social reformer of the nineteenth century. His efforts to simplify and modernize Bengali prose were significant. (Source: Wiki)

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Arunita has started a Live on IG right now.  I saw that her eyes look really swolen.  I hope her health is okay.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Arunita's new song on Times Music Spiritual, produced by Manoj Muntasheer's company.

Very well sung as always, and very touching video.  Surprising that her fan pages promoted it first!

https://youtu.be/4E6x06RQx2M?si=rJrD0mGo0HaJ_PUi

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

I am little unhappy about the way things are happening with Arunita currently....

First thing is she is not promoting her singing skills well. Only singing in concerts is not going to help her to sustain in the music industry. Now days social media is one of the strongest platform which helps you to reach out to every audience's heart. She has all the chance to get viral with just 15-20 seconds of reel which is not just about dancing but her singing. 

I really wanted her to try atleast one of the song from Heeramandi and her fans would feel so happy. All the songs from this series are worth listening. I really liked sayli's rendition of one of song. And I must say Sayli is improving very much and she is now able to drag the audiance. She is posting back to back song covers which are really beautiful. Wherein it seems Aru has totally forgot about keeping up with the trend as a singer. It also look like she is changing her singing style too. I can't tell how badly I want her to come back in form. 

Also, about superstar singer I don't know why she is being presented like that.. everything from her teasing and her looks is seems off. God knows who is her stylist now days. I wonder if they really have something against her. 

Anyways I am her one of those fans who are literally dying to see her making come back with her best.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I am little unhappy about the way things are happening with Arunita currently....

First thing is she is not promoting her singing skills well. Only singing in concerts is not going to help her to sustain in the music industry. Now days social media is one of the strongest platform which helps you to reach out to every audience's heart. She has all the chance to get viral with just 15-20 seconds of reel which is not just about dancing but her singing. 

I really wanted her to try atleast one of the song from Heeramandi and her fans would feel so happy. All the songs from this series are worth listening. I really liked sayli's rendition of one of song. And I must say Sayli is improving very much and she is now able to drag the audiance. She is posting back to back song covers which are really beautiful. Wherein it seems Aru has totally forgot about keeping up with the trend as a singer. It also look like she is changing her singing style too. I can't tell how badly I want her to come back in form. 

Also, about superstar singer I don't know why she is being presented like that.. everything from her teasing and her looks is seems off. God knows who is her stylist now days. I wonder if they really have something against her. 

Anyways I am her one of those fans who are literally dying to see her making come back with her best.

Completely agree with your sentiments expressed above, and I have expressed something similar some weeks back.

Right from 2021 when we used to have so many discussions here about the whole Arudeep angle, my stance was always that she needs to be able to separate out her personal life from professional life.  Because a solo career is the only way to long term success.  But right now she seems to have completely subsumed her identity under the branding of the duo.

Having said that, I feel that whatever illness she had in early 2023 has also impacted her.  For large part of 2023 her voice was totally different, and you can in fact hear it very clearly in songs like Maula or Itne Paas.  Now, slowly her voice is coming back to the original quality.  So I hope she now starts taking herself and her career more seriously.

As I said earlier too, as her fan I only wish that she finds happiness in whatever she chooses for herself.  I sincerely pray for that.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Finally, another 100 K added after a long time!

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 hours ago

You won't believe I sent DM to Jharna smiley17

She didn't reply though... Still I had to take a shotsmiley4

I hope they make some changes in her looks on the show

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

You won't believe I sent DM to Jharna smiley17

She didn't reply though... Still I had to take a shotsmiley4

I hope they make some changes in her looks on the show

Worth a shot.

Last year I had tried sending a DM to a fan page saying that since you are connected to Darshini can you pass the mesaage that they need better song selection in Arunita's concert and to tone down the loudness of the music when she sings.  The admin replied to me saying I have already tried - doesn't work

ðŸ˜”