Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Looks like Wahi went to Dubai! Probably hosting a event if it was for business he wouldn’t take Sameer with him

yaa I think sameer and prakash both have gone. i also feel its dubai lets see.  smiley37 this guys love with habibi land is crazy smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yaa I think sameer and prakash both have gone. i also feel its dubai lets see.  smiley37 this guys love with habibi land is crazy smiley37

Sameer put a reel up and they landed in dubai. What does Prakash do for wahi? I hardly can figure…but Prakash has been so long with wahi- sometimes i feel he’s his driver/bodyguard. We know Sameer does his makeup and hair.

Sameer have done Jenny makeup so many times too. In his office he has like 4 pictures of her on his wall

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Sameer put a reel up and they landed in dubai. What does Prakash do for wahi? I hardly can figure…but Prakash has been so long with wahi- sometimes i feel he’s his driver/bodyguard. We know Sameer does his makeup and hair.

Sameer have done Jenny makeup so many times too. In his office he has like 4 pictures of her on his wall

prakash is wahi's spot boy for sure. I remember in NKYBF2 in end credits it said Spot-  Prakash. But Ig woh wahi ka driver bhi hai. Maybe basically man friday. man for everything smiley37 Bodyguard dunno if wahi needs bodyguard. Pehle wahi had someone else for hair ig now sameer does it as well

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

waise beech mein aisi public holiday ah jaye toh agle din office jaane mein bada aalas aata hai. I seriously CBA to work tomorrow even if its just 4h smiley19

Ragz2009 thumbnail

prakash is wahi's spot boy for sure. I remember in NKYBF2 in end credits it said Spot-  Prakash. But Ig woh wahi ka driver bhi hai. Maybe basically man friday. man for everything smiley37 Bodyguard dunno if wahi needs bodyguard. Pehle wahi had someone else for hair ig now sameer does it as well

oh ok. Now i know what prakash does lol - I know prakash been with wahi for years. I forgot the guy name who used to do his hair n makeup. Sameer does a great job on jen n wahi

Ragz2009 thumbnail

waise beech mein aisi public holiday ah jaye toh agle din office jaane mein bada aalas aata hai. I seriously CBA to work tomorrow even if its just 4h smiley19

thats so true. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

oh ok. Now i know what prakash does lol - I know prakash been with wahi for years. I forgot the guy name who used to do his hair n makeup. Sameer does a great job on jen n wahi

tanik singh used to do his hair. I only know of sameer who did his makeup for years. 

Yes prakash been with him for years. usse pehle koi aur tha. recently wahi posted a pic of his old man friday and how he was so proud of what he became. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I taught about the merger drama and first thing came to my mind was chachu & Rachel plan and I think in the meeting virat was playing along so the rest think they are falling for plan & chachu thinking his plan is working. But virat might be ahead of the game. Virat dislikes Raghav and he would never let the merger happen in meeting he’s just bluffing. But he will share his thoughts with anu. No doubt he has her back. 

i feel he is playing along and back of the head planning how to kick this whole senior lawyer gang out smiley37 but tbh u never know he might hate khurana but was ready to join khurana firm at the beginning remember? 

priya185 thumbnail

At least you had a nice trip to Netherlands. Is it work from home or office?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

At least you had a nice trip to Netherlands. Is it work from home or office?

it was ok the trip smiley24 outlet shopping thi aur kuch mila bhi nahi smiley44

WFH thankfully. because no one will be in the office tomorrow