Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ghum, Rishta and Jhanak’s trps are at 2.0. Ghum and rishta’s trps increased smiley24

Which were the episodes 🤔 Savi slapping Ishan if so smiley37...It is a good sign..They might make Ishaan and Savi apart for some time 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Did that moron dance to Aamir Khan's song?smiley11

I saw the you tube video only ...3 min that too is unbearably stupid smiley37Esp for a professor yak 

SA better get some dance lessons before trying it 

It was a delight to watch NB dancing 

It could be embarrassing for Viru to see his SIL ( name sake ) dancing 🕺 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think it was Savi slapping moron and her leaving chidiya ghar. Chinmaye showing the zoo animals their correct place and taking stand for Savi.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I think it was Savi slapping moron and her leaving chidiya ghar. Chinmaye showing the zoo animals their correct place and taking stand for Savi.

That is good sign then after many weeks of dip they get a positive result ...Good...Let them keep it like that Savi hating " cringe masterji" with all her heart !

Hope they will kill off that Horini.smiley37

Ishan moron 🙄 letting Reeva continue living her dream of becoming Bosale Bahu 

He must make it clear to her if he doesn't want to marry if not he must marry her and produce little Bosales to torture future students 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I saw the you tube video only ...3 min that too is unbearably stupid smiley37Esp for a professor yak 

SA better get some dance lessons before trying it 

It was a delight to watch NB dancing 

It could be embarrassing for Viru to see his SIL ( name sake ) dancing 🕺 

Papa kehte was a song sung by students and it was meant to be a thank you performance to the juniors. Is Reeva a student? There's no connection between these twosmiley11.

Neil was a treat to watch. His dance moves enthralled the viewers and we, as viewers used to wait to see him dance. Infact we wanted to see him dance in the show.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Papa kehte was a song sung by students and it was meant to be a thank you performance to the juniors. Is Reeva a student? There's no connection between these twosmiley11.

Neil was a treat to watch. His dance moves enthralled the viewers and we, as viewers used to wait to see him dance. Infact we wanted to see him dance in the show.

Neil won or finalist od some dance reality show, he has in born talent for dancing 

Fats24 thumbnail

That is good sign then after many weeks of dip they get a positive result ...Good...Let them keep it like that Savi hating " cringe masterji" with all her heart !

Hope they will kill off that Horini.smiley37

Ishan moron 🙄 letting Reeva continue living her dream of becoming Bosale Bahu 

He must make it clear to her if he doesn't want to marry if not he must marry her and produce little Bosales to torture future students 

When Harini was introduced I used to feel pity for her. But, now she's turning into a burden. She should have been Savi's strength but she's becoming her weakness. There was so much potential if they had shown both the sisters fighting with these zoo animals. It's better she died.

I hope Reeva produces little Ishaans and they go against the elder bears and the whole Bhosales and they make life hell for them. And, Mumma bear cursing Reeva for producing brats and not a puppy 🤣🤣

Fats24 thumbnail

Neil won or finalist od some dance reality show, he has in born talent for dancing 

Yes, he was the winner of Boogie Woogie dance show.

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The truth revelation was always gna be a high voltage point and audience looked to have enjoyed that 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want virat to come in savi’s dreams and give her a tight slap for not studying for upsc .. tell her you were my virasat .. and this is how you treat my dream And I want Sai to come as a bhoot and switch off horrini ka ventilator ..,for idiotically trying to blackmail savi .. Isey achha to vinu ko hi zinda rakhte ..

This papa kehte hai .. song should have been dedicated for virat and savi .. and Sai smiling . They should have posted that scene .. dekhna ek din humari ladki humara naam roshan karegi .  There were many scenes like that 

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago