I feel some distant relative of AS or RS will come and say I want to meet Bahu of the house after a few days of tea stall drama.
Then Ishaan will request Savi to come home. Usually it happens like that.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel some distant relative of AS or RS will come and say I want to meet Bahu of the house after a few days of tea stall drama.
Then Ishaan will request Savi to come home. Usually it happens like that.
I feel some distant relative of AS or RS will come and say I want to meet Bahu of the house after a few days of tea stall drama.
Then Ishaan will request Savi to come home. Usually it happens like that.
As per promo Horini is going to be that factor- but why would Ishan now listen to Horini? 🤔
After the newspaper article incident Ishan is already upset with her. I am assuming since the big bear asked him to take action, he will probably give divorce notice to Savi 🙄
How can I unsee that dance. Please help
Shee bro. Itna wahiyat birthday prep tha. My eyes need through cleaning todayOh god!! What did I watch 🤮 My eyes 🫣
Ishan and two random dudes danced wearing Happy Birthday Reeva shirt 🤮🤮 I don’t think even boyfriends plan such things for their girlfriends!!
first 5 mins. Not even troll worthy. Just pure second hand embarrassmentglad i learnt about the dance here, now I know to avoid even youtube clips
first 5 mins. Not even troll worthy. Just pure second hand embarrassment
True ...
Not even troll worthy 
Ghum, Rishta and Jhanak’s trps are at 2.0. Ghum and rishta’s trps increased 
Did that moron dance to Aamir Khan's song?