Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Same here, no one can beat our Pyaari Didi and Bhavu Kaku. I miss these two iconic characters a lot no matter how bad they were smiley27

Even our pullu all rounder was better than clown bears....here everyone looks like roadside gundas ... 

Jagdap....his father everyone had swag...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Even our pullu all rounder was better than clown bears....here everyone looks like roadside gundas ... 

Jagdap....his father everyone had swag...

I swear this has got to be the worst gen leap on ITV. At least other serials had better characters, story and leads unlike this Ganja.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I swear this has got to be the worst gen leap on ITV. At least other serials had better characters, story and leads unlike this Ganja.

This serial can ve described in one word " Toxic"...There is no fun ...Characters all slightly good are doormats and rast are like the ML Ishan ...this torture not enough FL is " Mahanatha ki moorthy "smiley37

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Generation 1 was gold. Generation 2 is neither silver nor bronze. Don't know what the makers were smoking when they cast these actors and what made them think when they made the character sketch of Ishaan. The most toxic, ungrateful, stupid and mute ML. I said ungrateful because he forgot everything that Savi had done for Durva, Anvi and Shikha.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Generation 1 was gold. Generation 2 is neither silver nor bronze. Don't know what the makers were smoking when they cast these actors and what made them think when they made the character sketch of Ishaan. The most toxic, ungrateful, stupid and mute ML. I said ungrateful because he forgot everything that Savi had done for Durva, Anvi and Shikha.

Savi is one Mahan ...Finally I thought the " self respect " in her is awaken ...I saw u tube video she is professing " Ishan's greatness"smiley37

Without Savi Dhurva will be settled with Sambrsmiley42

Anvi will be still suffering and Shikha would be joining her in crying ...

Ishan is an ungreatful moron but Savi's mahanatha is unbearable too.She got a Dada and Vahini fir free but they look better humans than entire Bosales...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 11 days ago
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Savi is one Mahan ...Finally I thought the " self respect " in her is awaken ...I saw u tube video she is professing " Ishan's greatness"smiley37

Without Savi Dhurva will be settled with Sambrsmiley42

Anvi will be still suffering and Shikha would be joining her in crying ...

Ishan is an ungreatful moron but Savi's mahanatha is unbearable too.She got a Dada and Vahini fir free but they look better humans than entire Bosales...

I wish savi would turn into an unapologetic badass. ishaan usko ehsaan faramosh kehne mein ek second nahi sochta toh yeh bhi saare ehsaan ginwa de, lekin nahi isko toh mahaan banna hai

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god!! What did I watch 🤮 My eyes 🫣

Ishan and two random dudes danced wearing Happy Birthday Reeva shirt 🤮🤮  I don’t think even boyfriends plan such things for their girlfriends!! 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Oh god!! What did I watch 🤮 My eyes 🫣

Ishan and two random dudes danced wearing Happy Birthday Reeva shirt 🤮🤮  I don’t think even boyfriends plan such things for their girlfriends!! 

He is a moron , he proves it every day smiley37...He takes Reeva to bed for consummation also I won't surprised smiley37smiley37smiley37

Can't blame him totally , women like Reeva with " zero self respect doormats " ask for it 

Yak ...I feel nauseated even watching the you tube clips 

Ishan Moron no worries Savi mahan will show mahanatha smiley11

Edited by Rosh4rose - 11 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Chinu smiley42

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ytXrzkTNs

This the best thing to happen to Ghum in a long time 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG Chinu smiley42

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ytXrzkTNs

This the best thing to happen to Ghum in a long time 

Aamir Khan ko kyom badnam kar rahe ho aap smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ghum 2 is so filthy ...yaak...Yaak