I am not dissing Naagin series TBH..
Agar FL is good, content is above par and Sai ka role is good too.. Mereko chalega
last time chingistan tha
Yeh baari kaun hai hamare Desh ka dushman 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am not dissing Naagin series TBH..
Agar FL is good, content is above par and Sai ka role is good too.. Mereko chalega
last time chingistan tha
Yeh baari kaun hai hamare Desh ka dushman 
Mujhe to actors, chemistry sab achhe lagte hain.Originally posted by: joliefemme
I have always wanted to check why is Imlie special to you?? Most of us are Sai fans so I can understand why we watched but what about you
I think the white is highlighting the dark foundation tooOriginally posted by: livelytanu
Bhoot bhi tan hi gaye. Swarg mein bhi global warming
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6sllOJvbNc/?igsh=d21xamVoeWViNGkz

Originally posted by: livelytanu
Next show mein Sai ko baap banakar rahogi.
https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/arnav-ipkknd-tantrik-black-magic-arnav-singh-raizada-gif-19445315
Swaha
Yes. But achha bhoot hain isiliye white kapde.Originally posted by: joliefemme
I think the white is highlighting the dark foundation too

one of my favorite sequences
we deserved another one like this
Yeh forbidden trope wali love stories mein jo maza hai na woh aur kisi mein nahi
apunko riks nai lena hai with the con. Bacha pehle hi paida karwado

Imlie being a bar singer. Agastya hates bar girls yet falling in love with Imlie helplessly. That was the best phase of the show.Originally posted by: Sunaina7
one of my favorite sequences
we deserved another one like this
Yeh forbidden trope wali love stories mein jo maza hai na woh aur kisi mein nahi