Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why suddenly Arman becomes so intelligent in Twitter ... Seriously Arman and intelligence is big smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Even in real life if someone does not say much or open their mouth less, people think this is a wise guy very intelligent and thats why do not speak much but maybe he is an utter stupid and does not have anything good to say and thats why keeping quiet.Same here. Twitter people are treating him as intelligent and planning etc when he is actually a stupid.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We easily blame Ruhi but I think the fault lies more with Armaan. He encouraged her every time with his word and action: 1. Armaan promised her she will be the only one in his heart, no one will take her place, 2. He told her several times, Abhira is only his zimmedari, 3. He rejected a nice guy who was ready to marry her, 4.  Armaan got ready to do the temple ritual  meant for life partners with her, 5. He has promised her, he will divorce Abhira and will talk about their marriage to Dadisa. Armaan clearly belongs to Ruhi. He should stay away from Abhira! Jaldi se divorce do aur rasta napo. Abhira ki taraf dekhna bhi nahi!!!

Edited by free_willy - 22 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://youtu.be/uzUG4-myG48?si=kTOru--0hmc7-6Tw

I think he is hinting at the channel's pressure for TRP, but I don't understand why. The show is in the top 3-4; what does the channel want?

Why is this guy SO excited about Thaali and puja scene?! 

Itna excitement normal nahi hai !! 

He's like cliche hai but banta hai, ruhi shocked, armaan abhira rocked. Lol. 

He's also very optimistic saying that Kaveri will see Abhiras goodness. That bit seems fake to me though! 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

We easily blame Ruhi but I think the fault lies more with Armaan. He encouraged her every time with his word and action: 1. Armaan promised her she will be the only one in his heart, no one will take her place, 2. He told her several times, Abhira is only his zimmedari, 3. He rejected a nice guy who was ready to marry her, 4.  Armaan got ready to do the temple ritual  meant for life partners with her, 5. He has promised her, he will divorce Abhira and will talk about their marriage to Dadisa. Armaan clearly belongs to Ruhi. He should stay away from Abhira! Jaldi se divorce do aur rasta napo. Abhira ki taraf dekhna bhi nahi!!!

Everyone has blamed him equally. He only keeps leading her on. 

Ruhi is just more painful to watch because her expressions , dialogues and mannerism are fully evil. Nothing seems genuine about her. 

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Its disheartening to watch them wasting the potential...

And I think the way they are going,we can losse the show very early also..

Trps are not good pehle se hi and they are making more and more khichdismiley44

Feeling extremely sad..

Wanted to see a love story of them...

Kya yaar...

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Its disheartening to watch them wasting the potential...

And I think the way they are going,we can losse the show very early also..

Trps are not good pehle se hi and they are making more and more khichdismiley44

Feeling extremely sad..

Wanted to see a love story of them...

Kya yaar...

In. A way it’s good Trp is not great  then they will close the loops and give it a happy ending since it’s a legacy show .. DKP will give it a fitting closure..  hopefully 

When Trp is rocking the story suffers and characters are butchered to stretch the story 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail