Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Must be thinking what the hell is she wearing.. thank goodness this is all a hoax.. I have my Kashmiri kali to run to
May be.
It seems am the only one who is over thinking....I don't know mrng I did nt like this particular scene ..
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Who's posts is he sharing?? what's going on?/
Baigan and purple cabbage fp edit pic Chandini posted on her insta story, tagged Krushal...
Krushal also reposted it...
I think they all r one good group of friends.. not sure about dating.. he, Chandni,bips, Appu & Sunny
Tanuja also
Me neither. He was laughing, and smiling when Dadubhai was complimenting Arshi. Ani is actually happy with the wedding or what? It's so confusing. The more you think, the more you get agitated! We should just stop reading between the lines!
May be.
It seems am the only one who is over thinking....I don't know mrng I did nt like this particular scene ..
Yeh I dont know about dating. That's their personal thing anyway...
The cast gets along very well! They all celebrated Holi also together. 
I think they all r one good group of friends.. not sure about dating.. he, Chandni,bips, Appu & Sunny
hamare dimag ki shanti ke liye aisa sochana thik rahega i guess!
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
He thinks my wife looking so beautiful even in simple saree n jewellery but look at dumb princess she looks horrible with this hideous earings n purple cabbage saree ๐ฅป
He also thanks to God for giving him the most beautiful girl on this planet
Yeah even I've noticed Krushal likes most of the Chandini's posts but never ever likes Hiba's posts, I wonder why
Me neither. He was laughing, and smiling when Dadubhai was complimenting Arshi. Ani is actually happy with the wedding or what? It's so confusing. The more you think, the more you get agitated! We should just stop reading between the lines!
Yesss....and there is no discomfort while he is discussing about HM plans.
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Yeah even I've noticed Krushal likes most of the Chandini's posts but never ever likes Hiba's posts, I wonder why
Yesss...
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587