Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Why is Savi dressed up in these low quality shalwar? Even when she didn't have money before, she had nice collection of clothes. smiley29

Also LMAO at how Harini screamed out Ishaan SIRRR. The actor is not good at acting  smiley36

Somebody stole the bag with her clothes! So she had to borrow Shuklajee’s sisters clothes!

It’s ok since it’s fiction-imagine managing with no clothes in real life!  Clothes she can borrow but UGs you can’t 😝

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

What!!!!! That bitch Horrini woke up 😱smiley26

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Somebody stole the bag with her clothes! So she had to borrow Shuklajee’s sisters clothes!

It’s ok since it’s fiction-imagine managing with no clothes in real life!  Clothes she can borrow but UGs you can’t 😝

Like they want 🙄 Savi to hit rock bottom smiley37..Make a " real bechari " smiley37smiley37...

Savi should have gone with 'Sairat " to eternity 

To add the misery Horini is out of coma....

See how TRP gp would react....If they cry " Aere yeh Savi bechari , Sai ki beti ki yeh haal"smiley37...

I don't really get it " tragic stories " is being welcomed more people enjoy misery than happiness smiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adsays

earlier when people used to call harini names, I used to feel bad for her because I thought she was a fine character. lekin ab, mann kar raha hai isko itni gaali doon ki iske kaan se khoon nikal aaye. i hate her so much. also, I don't think they are going to follow guddi because I on't think ishaan reeva marriage is happening anytime soon. aur mai prarthana karungi ki mere iss janam mein hi savi ias officer ban jaye kyuki jis speed se story aagey badh rahi hai, shayad 2 - 3 aur janam lagenge sirf savi ko upsc mains mein baithne ke liye. ias na jaane kab banegi woh.

Same. I used to feel bad when people would bash Harini, but she has become so annoying since then. Always brainwashing Savi towards Ishaan while no word for Ishaan 

kuttapu thumbnail

Ishan was super mean to dear Shukla today 😡 

What he said is correct, but super mean though. What about all the office hours he wasted holding his ex-mangethar’s hands?!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Ishan was super mean to dear Shukla today 😡 

What he said is correct, but super mean though. What about all the office hours he wasted holding his ex-mangethar’s hands?!

Ishan is very mean ...He is manipulating Reeva also!

He can't bear to see Savi is fighting alone he wanted her to fall on his feet .

Suklaji helping Savi is hurting him

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ishan is very mean ...He is manipulating Reeva also!

He can't bear to see Savi is fighting alone he wanted her to fall on his feet .

Suklaji helping Savi is hurting him

These men and their over inflated egos...so fragile..and useless... the other one smiley2is doing the same...smiley11

I want to see Savi capture the criminal and put him behind bars.... I want 🤞Chinmay to silently help...He has an axe to grind with that criminal who played a part in his birth 💪

Ishaaaan better regret every word he's spoken...

Poor poor Reeva - he's using u...if the main person in his head who controls his actions us Savi...smiley36

kuttapu thumbnail

From which angle did Shuklajee’s wife see Ishan’s love for Savi 🤪🤪 kuch bhi dialogues they write 🙄🙄  

Boycut mommy and Kurekha are trying to pretend they are mahan and then planning professor and his exmangethar’s marriage for the third time 😝😝 

Not sure what this newspaper guy is going to do 🤔

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Why is Savi dressed up in these low quality shalwar? Even when she didn't have money before, she had nice collection of clothes. smiley29

Also LMAO at how Harini screamed out Ishaan SIRRR. The actor is not good at acting  smiley36

Horrini is alive oh no..   I am sure pulkit jiju picked up the wrong girl from the orphanage 

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Breaking the car glass was little too much.

It's so costly to replace it....savi went overboard with that action.

Don't know what that reporter is going to publish. He wants Savi s photo also.

Boycut mummy is seeing dreams of her daughter s wedding.

Edited by Rosyme - 11 days ago