Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've already commented what is the pariksha
so all need to ask so he can tell us fast
do you mean Pratiksha? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've already commented what is the pariksha
so all need to ask so he can tell us fast
do you mean Pratiksha? 
Originally posted by: Criticiser
We could reach thread 100 yet we’ll never get official news of coward Rohit returning
![]()
kaayar will forever stay missing 
The actor and dkp said he'll be back the end of this month so hopefully
they haven't changed their minds. If they do then take the actor of contract
Musibat is trps..
I am sure they would have been served notice..unki baukhalahat dikh rhi hai.
I am actually feeling bad for them yaar...
I mean show is in top 4...
Means only 3 shows have more trps actually 2 thats also not a very vast difference..
But channel is seriously trp hungry.
They still want 2+
Kya karun mein..
I like RP and sam..
Jaisa bhi hai jo bhi hai..
Sheh ko 5 mahine dekha tha kam se kam RP ko bhi 5 mahine toh dekh lein🙄
Kya bola ... I can't watch the video right now .. anything new ???
Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001
Guys ,purane thread me maine suggestions maange they for the OS...woh thread toh band hogya....yahin pe de do suggestions and ideas....
Yeah..
I am sorry dear..
I am not at all creative..
But I will surely give a read if you would write down
Hmmm today they have cuted best parts Arman expressing his feelings ... They hell runied him kept rumal scenes and stupid Vidya kasams
https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1787862008727249123
Yeh didi ko alag nashe hain....jab dekho tab foreshadowing leke chali aati hain....meko hasi aati hai...upar se aajke review dekho inke...bol rhi hain armoron ruhi ko apne jaal me fasa raha hai uska test le rha..taki woh uske intentions jaan paye...he is a good lawyer, very observant 😂😂😂
Musibat is trps..
I am sure they would have been served notice..unki baukhalahat dikh rhi hai.
I am actually feeling bad for them yaar...
I mean show is in top 4...
Means only 3 shows have more trps actually 2 thats also not a very vast difference..
But channel is seriously trp hungry.
They still want 2+
Kya karun mein..
I like RP and sam..
Jaisa bhi hai jo bhi hai..
Sheh ko 5 mahine dekha tha kam se kam RP ko bhi 5 mahine toh dekh lein🙄
Han I think channel is not happy with TRP that's why makers are trying everything. Kuch toh reason Hai they are making Khichdi of the show.
The same thing Ar-and Ab will do the Puja together..nothing new.
I know nothing about the actress or want to know 
The guy said there will be some for of test, and if you want to
know comment on his YT channel
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3