Tum 'May (Mai)' ka rasta, June se nikaloge ka

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tum 'May (Mai)' ka rasta, June se nikaloge ka

I wanna watch too… mere 3 to 4 times hogaya kal raat ko
I re-watched it 5-6 times now.. especially the SurLie scenes and Agastya's bhoot...
This is me, dealing with trauma

rowdy beta

For all the times I thought of Agasthya’s comeback, today was just the wrong day 🙈 I had this guilt of cheating on him as I was enjoying Surlie’s dance. On top of that I felt bad for Surya. My emotions were all over the place.
I re-watched it 5-6 times now.. especially the SurLie scenes and Agastya's bhoot...
This is me, dealing with trauma
Never has ITV bothered me so much.
For all the times I thought of Agasthya’s comeback, today was just the wrong day 🙈 I had this guilt of cheating on him as I was enjoying Surlie’s dance. On top of that I felt bad for Surya. My emotions were all over the place.
Never has ITV bothered me so much.
Thanks Stuti...
Acha laga jaankar, sirf main hi pagal nai hun 
For all the times I thought of Agasthya’s comeback, today was just the wrong day 🙈 I had this guilt of cheating on him as I was enjoying Surlie’s dance. On top of that I felt bad for Surya. My emotions were all over the place.
Never has ITV bothered me so much.