46 onwards
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
46 onwards
I saw it wahaj, Hira and Ramsha Praised gentleman i hope Mahira too praise gentleman as it features her co star
Out of all the shows I'm watching and looking forward to, I definitely have the highest expectations for this drama.
It seems to have all the ingredients you need for good entertainment: love, drama, action, comedy and great acting. The ost seems nice too.
Finally Mahira Praised Gentleman 


https://twitter.com/u_knoww_who/status/1788094819572777144?t=LKr61YNQk9F5f17BFf_K2g&s=19
Knew she would. She’s a classy lady 😎