Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

who said aaj ka episode acha tha? mereko toh drag laga smiley44 only highlight. *Spoiler* rajdeep sir is getting better aka responded, anu virat are kinda cordial again, harsh's dad is rajdeeps ex- friend, virat is suspicious of harsh, harsh's dad and rajdeep broke their friendship coz of mehta first case,  annother lengthy court drama on tara case and end mein anu akshat cold war smiley37 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

kya yaar i wanted ankita drama to end idhar toh woh heroine ban gayi smiley44

It was obvious to me not you? Everything she does from the beginning boost Rajdeep sir recovery. Pehla, hé moved alone (fingers) Then, when she entered Rai Mansion, when she talk to him, he opened his eyes and now this. All her moves unintentionally help her father like "Your kids need you, wake up now!" 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 21 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

virat koh toh abh harsh mein bhi daal kaali dikh rahi hai. especially the looks he gave when harsh was talking about his dad and all smiley37 kuch bhi bolo virat babu hain ekdum shaatir dimag wale insaan

Oh really, can't wait to see the eps soon. Hai toh hamare Virat urf cutie Wahi ❤️

Edited by Pyaarasam - 21 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Not Reading any spoilers 😅 Let me see it soon and give my pov to you then

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

who said aaj ka episode acha tha? mereko toh drag laga smiley44 only highlight. *Spoiler* rajdeep sir is getting better aka responded, anu virat are kinda cordial again, harsh's dad is rajdeeps ex- friend, virat is suspicious of harsh, harsh's dad and rajdeep broke their friendship coz of mehta first case,  annother lengthy court drama on tara case and end mein anu akshat cold war smiley37 

I liked the epi...at lease it moved little haha...akshat-anu status - I was go anu and dont stop girl keeping walking yo boy virat is on the other end...the case moved ahead little but rachel is too good...and Ankita plan failed smiley32 (next time it wont). LOVED Anu running into Virat and that hug was so tight...he was afraid to hug her as tight back as the whole family was watching smiley36 and their conversation - argg but harsh had to come in...with his BS story which some how will lead in the future & Virat being suspicious love it.. Aww Anu was ready to give Virat a ride home...damn virat. Again I have to teach Virat...he supposed to say my car break down n its outside. smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

It was obvious to me not you? Everything she does from the beginning boost Rajdeep sir recovery. Pehla, hé moved alone (fingers) Then, when she entered Rai Mansion, when she talk to him, he opened his eyes and now this. All her moves intentionally help her father like "Your kids need you, wake up now!" 

Yes, bc of her he will fight to come back. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9441.jpeg

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I liked the epi...at lease it moved little haha...akshat-anu status - I was go anu and dont stop girl keeping walking yo boy virat is on the other end...the case moved ahead little but rachel is too good...and Ankita plan failed smiley32 (next time it wont). LOVED Anu running into Virat and that hug was so tight...he was afraid to hug her as tight back as the whole family was watching smiley36 and their conversation - argg but harsh had to come in...with his BS story which some how will lead in the future & Virat being suspicious love it.. Aww Anu was ready to give Virat a ride home...damn virat. Again I have to teach Virat...he supposed to say my car break down n its outside. smiley37

Joh bhi hua Virat is doing great with Anu...He respect her Space and that's the beauty of Virat Chowdhary 2.0, 3.0 aane koh hai as the WIPBF 😏 So excited about this track with my expectations next to 0 but still excited😁

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Don't tell me but I suppose this came After Dada body responsed 😏 Koi aur nahin Mila hug karne, Wah Anu wah! 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Joh bhi hua Virat is doing great with Anu...He respect her Space and that's the beauty of Virat Chowdhary 2.0, 3.0 aane koh hai as the WIPBF 😏 So excited about this track with my expectations next to 0 but still excited😁

Same lol... but I am loving their process and Virat 2.0 smiley42