Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

With due regards dear friends … you are welcome to move to new thread when we reach 150 pages 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354189

IMG_0999.jpeg

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ren isko finish kariye 🤭

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

Ren isko finish kariye 🤭

Akele khud se baat karu? Koi pagal samjhega mujhesmiley29

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Shree WTF. Harsh and Dadi drugged Amu and are taking her to the village. This is so sick. I want Amu to blast these people. How can they do this to her. Aise family hai toh dushman ki kya zarurat. I hope her mother was strong enough to take a stand for her. 

What the hell!! Ye ajji to sanki thi hi, Harsh aise MCP type kyu behave kar raha hai!? Aur isko doctor ki degree nhi chahiye kya! How can they drug her! Shukar hai Bhavani and Jahan used their brains and Amu ko hosh mein le aaye.. I really hope Amu doesn't bow down to Ajji's pressure 

Yahan Virat ko alag torture karne wale hain kal uske ghar wale! Chain se becharon ko ek baar baat tak nhi karne de rhe idiots!

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

What the hell!! Ye ajji to sanki thi hi, Harsh aise MCP type kyu behave kar raha hai!? Aur isko doctor ki degree nhi chahiye kya! How can they drug her! Shukar hai Bhavani and Jahan used their brains and Amu ko hosh mein le aaye.. I really hope Amu doesn't bow down to Ajji's pressure 

Yahan Virat ko alag torture karne wale hain kal uske ghar wale! Chain se becharon ko ek baar baat tak nhi karne de rhe idiots!

I know it is so frustrating. Unka naam link ho raha hai, badnaami unki ho rahi hai. Natak family ko karna hai. They are adults, if they want to marry also how can you stop. Thoda toh trust karo apne bachon pe. So annoying man. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Gul will not make another season of

1. Ipk

2. IB

3. Jaadu

But of

Kulfi kumar bajewala. smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

So Gul will not make another season of

1. Ipk

2. IB

3. Jaadu

But of

Kulfi kumar bajewala. smiley36

Is this announced?

Gags05 thumbnail

Aaj se maine Legacy show na dekhne ki kasam kha li hai..

It has become more triggering than TMD now.. And that's the epitome of wahiyaad..

Matlab ye Armaan ne Abhira ke saare puraane baatein bhulkar, ek galatfemi me decide kar liya, ki usse koi lena dena nai hai.. and he shall divorce her?

I suddenly miss Virat from Ghum now.. Jaisa tha, Jo tha.. he was the OG Vaada boi.. and he was way way more respectful towards Sai.. Ye Angad aur Armaan kahin nai hai uske samne.  (and I used to feel disgusted with Virat at that time.. so you can imagine, if I am saying this)

For me, Legacy show ended with Kaira's gen and the spinoff YRHPK with Abhir and Mishti.. ❤️

I see this crap and then feel Agastya and Surya and Imlie are such well defined characters .. aur pyaar aa jata hai apne show pe..smiley42

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gags05

Is this announced?

IF new article. 

Gags05 thumbnail

Kya faida.. Gul phirse.. Twitter pe aaegi.. and bolegi.. "No.. Not gonna happen" smiley37