Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

I have not seen Heera Mandi yet, but Manisha was pretty bad in a similar script, based on prostitutes /brothel in her early 2000s movie "Market"... her dialogue delivery felt kinda faster than required and she hyper ventilated in few scenes which made the scenes kind of non effective. 

Manisha is kind of an Inconsistent performer in my opinion. 

She is most suitable in subtle roles with subtle expressions like in 1942 a love story, just like Ash, who also overacts in firey characters but shines with subtle expressions in films like Raincoat and Jodha Akbar. 

What an insult to compare Bahurani with Manisha.  Manisha is an iconic actress who did Khamoshi, Bombay, etc.   Bahurani is a plastic mannequin who can’t act. smiley39

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 29 days ago

I thought manisha was perfect for the role, she was really good in the show 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

No, Manisha is not a mis-cast. Her role was the toughest of all.

She did well in all scenes. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

I thought Manisha was amazing. The best out of the caste in fact. 

Posted: 27 days ago

I heard from my friends that she acted the best(of all) in Heeramandi.Next to Manisha, Sonakshi was the second best (in terms of acting) in the series,i heard .

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Machina Karaila

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I thought Manisha was amazing. The best out of the caste in fact. 

Did I ever said she is bad? You missing the point I made. I said she lacks the gigantic screen presence which is required for something extremely hyped!!! She looking best amazing the rest coz her character is strongest & the rest of actresses aren’t big names in BW!!!  You seriously think if Vidya or Kajol or even Rani were in same movie she would have been the best out of cast?

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha was a good actress even back in the day despite some questionable movie choices ( i.e cough Jaani Dushman ) and it shows especially in the serious scenes. Could other actress have done better ? Maybe but saying she was a miscast is a bit too much …

P.s : I think she has good screen presence.

Edited by Haegeum - 27 days ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's perfectly cast, such type of roles come naturally to her, its not even acting for her

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Did I ever said she is bad? You missing the point I made. I said she lacks the gigantic screen presence which is required for something extremely hyped!!! She looking best amazing the rest coz her character is strongest & the rest of actresses aren’t big names in BW!!!  You seriously think if Vidya or Kajol or even Rani were in same movie she would have been the best out of cast?

Bet you'd have to use Google if someone asks you to define screen presence. smiley36