Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They only released 2 parts to the finale. Is that it?
Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ
They only released 2 parts to the finale. Is that it?
Yes. It was like a regular episode of 35 minutes. The first part was precap of 30 episodes.
Hmm, okay I thought they might've released more during the premiere or something lol. 😂
Yes. It was like a regular episode of 35 minutes. The first part was precap of 30 episodes.
Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ
Hmm, okay I thought they might've released more during the premiere or something lol. 😂
They released the interviews first then the precap & in the end showed the actual episode.
The last episode was very dull
Except for a few moments
The production team should have shot a few moments in the end extra when they saw its being aired on cinema
Parizaad last epi was also boring but still better than this one and Ahna last scene was amazing to make up for the first dull 15 mins
Here I don't know why I didn't like both omair Rana and Adnan jaffar as two grey politicians
They r my most fav supporting actors of pak for like forever but something was missing in their characterizations in this show
And I m sick and tired of watching hira tareen in every other show in the same role
Find a better 2nd female lead pak casting bhaiyas
Coming to the writing
I wasn't too impressed
Farooq rind shines more with Hashim Nadeem or zanzabeel scripts
This new writer got the fame ayinvayi on bilal and durre
But must say the romantic scenes were written very well
Classy elegant refreshing dialogues
Only father I liked was durres father
I also didn't like the comic angle between valley and fazal baksh
I don't know why their camaraderie got so popular
This show just got lucky
I really hope parizaad 2 is bigger and better
Parizaad 2 Will be directed by shehzad kashmiri not Rind
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Parizaad 2 Will be directed by shehzad kashmiri not Rind
I know that
He also got an award for parizaad which was so well deserved