Choton needs to pass some of these talking skills to his nephew !
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Girl did he actually say meri patni ne vo karna shuru krdiya hai
Why is he doing all this knowing very well she's their family friend
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Choton needs to pass some of these talking skills to his nephew !
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Girl did he actually say meri patni ne vo karna shuru krdiya hai
Why is he doing all this knowing very well she's their family friend
So now there is an actual competition on who is the worse ML?!
My dream of declaring this an award category may actually come true ! ๐
Each one like their toxic ML better.. this one says Ani is worse than Virat Chavan
https://x.com/summermohamed6/status/1786975876954874319?s=46&t=sVKc1T1uZYnOu1ktA5QdtA
So now there is an actual competition on who is the worse ML?!
My dream of declaring this an award category may actually come true ! ๐
Both the heroes of Ghum ganja would be undefeated
Hell yeah! I will declare Ishaan winner ! ๐ฅ
everytime whenever they look into each others eyes for long time aur they accidentally touch each other

Did they reveal what song will jhanak be dancing on in aashirvad?
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
everytime whenever they look into each others eyes for long time aur they accidentally touch each other
I have seen that usually in other shows. I didnโt see that here.
I have noticed it , she breathes fast and deep .. directors ask them to do it lot of times to get more effect of the emotion. I saw some videos for IPKKND and Sanaya was making fun of that when they ask her to do it โฆ
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
I have seen that usually in other shows. I didnโt see that here.
I NEED HELP
I understand Hindi but can't read.
Before the precap something in Hindi was shown please tell me what was written.
Thank you.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
I NEED HELP
I understand Hindi but can't read.
Before the precap something in Hindi was shown please tell me what was written.
Thank you.
Same case with me. Even I wanted to know want it is it ๐
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587