Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

I am happy about the good news we got from Vibha. I hope that the coming days will bring her full recovery. I wish you all a happy new day. smiley27

Vaskršnja jaja bojena prirodnim tehnikama - Moje grne Vaskršnja jaja

"If you ever fall in love,

Fall in love with someone who wants to know your favorite color and what kind of coffee you drink.

Fall in love with someone who loves the way you smile and who will do absolutely anything to make you smile.

Fall in love with someone who puts their head on your chest just to hear your heartbeat.

Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and proudly "shows" you off to others.

Fall in love with someone who will make you wonder why you were afraid of falling in love in the first place.

Fall in love with someone who would never want to hurt you.

Fall in love with someone who is in love with your flaws and thinks you are perfect just the way you are.

Fall in love with someone who thinks you're the person you'd like to wake up next to every day.''

Mroslav Mika Antic

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

No hospitalization after seeing  improvement in my parameters in the new blood test and identifying the pneumonia organism after sputum culture report. So treat continues for another 15 days but from home.

Thank you all for your support and concern!

Good morning Vibha. It is a great relief not only for you, but for all of us. smiley31 

Take care and get well soon. smiley31 

Nature Good Morning GIFs | GIFDB.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends smiley31

Vaskršnja trpeza prema tradiciji treba da izgleda TAČNO OVAKO: Ovih 10 namirnica na stolu imaju SNAŽNU SIMBOLIKU

VASKRŠNJA TRPEZA DUPLO SKUPLJA NEGO LANI

Today we celebrated Easter. Now I suffer from overeating  smiley5smiley4

Happy Easter Nado dear. smiley31smiley31smiley31 

We normally tend to end up eating more in celebrations and festive feasts!! It is an acceptable sin Nado. smiley4 

Have a nice day,and spend your day with your loved ones, family friends. smiley27

Good Morning GIF - Good Morning Sunshine - Discover & Share GIFs | Good morning gif, Good morning, Good morning nature

Viswasruti thumbnail

I am happy about the good news we got from Vibha. I hope that the coming days will bring her full recovery. I wish you all a happy new day. smiley27

Fall in love with someone who wants to know your favorite color and what kind of coffee you drink.

Fall in love with someone who loves the way you smile and who will do absolutely anything to make you smile.

Fall in love with someone who puts their head on your chest just to hear your heartbeat.

Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and proudly "shows" you off to others.

Fall in love with someone who will make you wonder why you were afraid of falling in love in the first place.

Fall in love with someone who is in love with your flaws and thinks you are perfect just the way you are.

Fall in love with someone who thinks you're the person you'd like to wake up next to every day.''

Mroslav Mika Antic

After a long time, here is a wonderful poetic expression of love! Thank you, Nado for sharing this with us. I know, you'll add this to your Serbian Poetry Boof. 

35 Breakfast for Dinner Recipes Gallery

Edited by Viswasruti - 13 days ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Sorry Nado, forgot to wish you yesterday for Easter! Belated wishes, blessings and happiness on loop for you with a good dose of good health! Hope you enjoyed with your near and dear ones and had moments of fun and celebration 🎉!

Thank you all for your prayers which are making me recover well. I was vaccinated for Pneumonia but this is a new strain and caused by a new organism. Now bed rest for some time!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mroslav Mika Antic

Such a moving love poem stating truths in a solid relationship, thank you Nado, for sharing!smiley32

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Hello Rainbow friends 😀 

Good morning 🌄 

Vibha glad that you are under medication and resting. Praying for your recovery and good health.

Nado you too take care of yourself.

Madhu day before yesterday we went Canada border, a lake by name Bella serves as division between Detroit and Canada. Atmosphere was very pleasant and air is pure.

Hope our Avi has settled in New atmosphere.

Take care guys.

Good day ☀️ 

nn027 thumbnail

Hello friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Good morning!

Sorry Nado, forgot to wish you yesterday for Easter! Belated wishes, blessings and happiness on loop for you with a good dose of good health! Hope you enjoyed with your near and dear ones and had moments of fun and celebration 🎉!

Thank you all for your prayers which are making me recover well. I was vaccinated for Pneumonia but this is a new strain and caused by a new organism. Now bed rest for some time!

Thanks Vibha.  smiley27

Don't worry about the delay. I'm a "champion" at being late, it's common knowledge. smiley44smiley36

I hope your recovery is going in a positive direction. smiley27smiley31

PS Strawberry season has started here. smiley1

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31 I hope you are recovering and resting wellsmiley31

Good Morning Boat with Flowers