Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Dear friends, I'm fine now, but you're right, I've been sick a lot this year. I guess it's because I'm in contact with children, so I "pick up" all the viruses, like a vacuum cleaner.

As you know, this year the vegetation was a whole month early, and so my work started much earlier. I'm a little tired, but I guess everything will be ok.

I am glad that Padmaja's journey went smoothly and that she adapted quickly and easily to her new environment. The most important thing is that he is with his children again. smiley27

Dear Madi, I hope you and your family are well and that your son had a great birthday. smiley27

I noticed these changes on the IF immediately. I welcome any change for the better. I'm thinking of changing my profile picture, but the problem is that I can't remember how to do it now. smiley44smiley4

Dear Vibha, I see your trip to Kashmir was nice. I'm glad for that. Now I worry about your health problems but I hope for good news about your recovery. smiley27

Our Suta is working hard and progressing. It is not easy to be a woman and build a career in any culture, and that's why every time, when she informs us about another successful step, my heart is full. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Today was Good Friday. We painted eggs. I'm leaving one here, to be a guardhouse. smiley1

Običaji vezani za jaje ČUVARKUĆU | Restorani Beograd

Happy new day friends smiley31

Edited by nn027 - 28 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends, have a nice day. smiley31 

A Correct Decision Can Double The Confidence - DesiComments.com | Good  morning quotes, Morning quotes, Morning inspirational quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear friends, I'm fine now, but you're right, I've been sick a lot this year. I guess it's because I'm in contact with children, so I "pick up" all the viruses, like a vacuum cleaner.

As you know, this year the vegetation was a whole month early, and so my work started much earlier. I'm a little tired, but I guess everything will be ok.

I am glad that Padmaja's journey went smoothly and that she adapted quickly and easily to her new environment. The most important thing is that he is with his children again. smiley27

Dear Madi, I hope you and your family are well and that your son had a great birthday. smiley27

I noticed these changes on the IF immediately. I welcome any change for the better. I'm thinking of changing my profile picture, but the problem is that I can't remember how to do it now. smiley44smiley4

Dear Vibha, I see your trip to Kashmir was nice. I'm glad for that. Now I worry about your health problems but I hope for good news about your recovery. smiley27

Our Suta is working hard and progressing. It is not easy to be a woman and build a career in any culture, and that's why every time, when she informs us about another successful step, my heart is full. smiley27

I am very happy to see you back and recover well. 

I hope your Good Friday Church visit went on well and you all must be waiting to celebrate Easter Sunday. smiley31smiley31smiley31 

We are fine dear, the kids are also fine and busy with their studies. smiley27 

Take care of your health and be happy always. smiley27

900+ Good morning images ideas in 2024 | good morning images, good morning quotes, good morning inspirational quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

I hope our Vibha is recovering and doing fine. Take rest Vibha. smiley31 

Inspirational Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day | FINE to FAB

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Been diagnosed with Pneumonia and few parameters are high, doctor has suggested few tests repeat tomorrow and if they do not show any improvement or show escalation, I may be hospitalized tomorrow evening. Whatever, guess it's for the best. This is not due to Kashmir climate change but some virus I contracted from somewhere, Padma!

Thank you all for your concern, really happy to see Nado in our midst. Hope you observe your Good Friday in piety and prayers and are awaiting Easter!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

vibraj thumbnail

Today was Good Friday. We painted eggs. I'm leaving one here, to be a guardhouse. smiley1

Običaji vezani za jaje ČUVARKUĆU | Restorani Beograd

Happy new day friends smiley31

How sweet, thank you for the gesture!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Congratulations Suta! smiley40

We are proud of your work and your achievements. I know you will continue to work hard and progress. smiley27smiley31

Thanks you so much my dear smiley31

IMG_0995.png

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Been diagnosed with Pneumonia and few parameters are high, doctor has suggested few tests repeat tomorrow and if they do not show any improvement or show escalation, I may be hospitalized tomorrow evening. Whatever, guess it's for the best. This is not due to Kashmir climate change but some virus I contracted from somewhere, Padma!

Thank you all for your concern, really happy to see Nado in our midst. Hope you observe your Good Friday in piety and prayers and are awaiting Easter!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

I am sending you healing prayers dear Vibha smiley31smiley27

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am sending you healing prayers dear Vibha smiley31smiley27

Thank you dear Suta!smiley31🤗❤️