Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Hello friends  smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Been diagnosed with Pneumonia and few parameters are high, doctor has suggested few tests repeat tomorrow and if they do not show any improvement or show escalation, I may be hospitalized tomorrow evening. Whatever, guess it's for the best. This is not due to Kashmir climate change but some virus I contracted from somewhere, Padma!

Thank you all for your concern, really happy to see Nado in our midst. Hope you observe your Good Friday in piety and prayers and are awaiting Easter!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

Hopefully a trip to the hospital won't be necessary, though. I am surprised by this development. It escalated very quickly. smiley13

nn027 thumbnail

Waiting to hear from Vibha. I hope everyone else is fine. smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends. smiley31 I hope, our Vibha is recovering and doing fine. smiley31

50+ New Good Morning, Quotes, Wishes, Whatsapp Status Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

Been diagnosed with Pneumonia and few parameters are high, doctor has suggested few tests repeat tomorrow and if they do not show any improvement or show escalation, I may be hospitalized tomorrow evening. Whatever, guess it's for the best. This is not due to Kashmir climate change but some virus I contracted from somewhere, Padma!

Thank you all for your concern, really happy to see Nado in our midst. Hope you observe your Good Friday in piety and prayers and are awaiting Easter!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31 

I hope you are doing fine, and recovering at hope. smiley31 Take rest and recover fast. smiley27

Best Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Images – good morning

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning Nado, have a nice day. smiley31

The pictures you've posted are beautiful, the first pic is like the earth in labour pains, to deliver results! 

The second and 3rd pictures are like, nature is looking like an adorned young girl. 

50 Highly Motivational Morning Quotes

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Awaiting my blood test reports and decision to hospitalize will depend on it, will know by evening.

Nado, lovely pictures and Madi 's explanation for them even more lovely!smiley40

Have a great Sunday everyone, be blessed always!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

No hospitalization after seeing  improvement in my parameters in the new blood test and identifying the pneumonia organism after sputum culture report. So treat continues for another 15 days but from home.

Thank you all for your support and concern!

nn027 thumbnail

No hospitalization after seeing  improvement in my parameters in the new blood test and identifying the pneumonia organism after sputum culture report. So treat continues for another 15 days but from home.

Thank you all for your support and concern!

That's good news Vibha.

I'm glad that the results are better and that you don't have to go to the hospital.

I wish you a speedy recovery.smiley27

nn027 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Hello friends smiley31

Vaskršnja trpeza prema tradiciji treba da izgleda TAČNO OVAKO: Ovih 10 namirnica na stolu imaju SNAŽNU SIMBOLIKU

VASKRŠNJA TRPEZA DUPLO SKUPLJA NEGO LANI

Today we celebrated Easter. Now I suffer from overeating  smiley5smiley4