Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

I'm just as confused... Ya to Amruta is being blackmailed ya she thought koi sach to sunn k believe kar rhi tha to yehi bolke bacha lete hain Virat ko...

See, this is why I dreaded Ajji ka return, she always brings in unnecessary drama and ends up doing something jissey AmVira mein MU ho jaye smiley7

Felt really bad for Virat... Faltu mein fasa hua hai bechara... 

I'm just as confused ki pics kisne leak ki, clearly it wasn't Ishika... Raj ko b, from what they showed, pta nhi tha where they were hiding... To kaun ho sakta hai!? Maybe Rajeev? But he has been MIA for days now... So not sure

I think Amu did it coz no one would otherwise believe. Are these people going to force them to marry? Such annoying bunch of people they live with. 

Aaji is so frustrating man. Her actions show more intent to punish Virat for any reason than actually out of worry for Amu. I mean when Amu and Bhawani both are saying Virat is innocent phir toh baat hoti hi nai kuch. Upar se itni loud and chapri her behaviour is. No one can say she was a teacher. 

Zarurat padne pe Jayesh is missing too. Non sense useless man. He still did not get any punishment for his behaviour. Im waiting to see Amvira marry jo bhi reason ho. 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I think Amu did it coz no one would otherwise believe. Are these people going to force them to marry? Such annoying bunch of people they live with. 

Aaji is so frustrating man. Her actions show more intent to punish Virat for any reason than actually out of worry for Amu. I mean when Amu and Bhawani both are saying Virat is innocent phir toh baat hoti hi nai kuch. Upar se itni loud and chapri her behaviour is. No one can say she was a teacher. 

Zarurat padne pe Jayesh is missing too. Non sense useless man. He still did not get any punishment for his behaviour. Im waiting to see Amvira marry jo bhi reason ho. 

Haina, ajji seems to have some vendetta again Virat and for no rhyme and reason.. hadd hi hai! People involved are saying Virat is innocent but nhi ji, but to usse sazaa denge, wo bhi bina kisi galti k

Jayesh is such a useless piece of trash... Bilkul h nalayak! Ye Ishu baby type biwi hi deserve karta hai!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel bad for Udne ki asha. The trps are really low and the PH is still moving the story in snail pace. With the way Rajan is sitting on the side lines to grab the slot, I have a sinking feeling that Udne will be suffering a slot change after IPL. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PSharada

I feel bad for Udne ki asha. The trps are really low and the PH is still moving the story in snail pace. With the way Rajan is sitting on the side lines to grab the slot, I have a sinking feeling that Udne will be suffering a slot change after IPL. 

Na…not so soon. But if the show doesn’t pick up till July then it’s in danger. Ideally it doesn’t make any sense to shift a prime time show to 6-6:30 slot. Whoever will watch. 

Gags05 thumbnail

Chemistry is lacking too.. I mean, I know content and writing also drives chemistry.. But either you show scenes with chemistry or else the leads should exude it, whenever they are around..

That's missing here...

I beleive a large share of credit for TMD's sucess (to whatever extent) can go to the good looking leads ka chemistry.. Bhale hi they hardly ever had romantic scenes or the plotline was so much worse...still chemistry to thi.. 

All Bhagya shows on Zee are such a dragfest.. They still attract audience cos of the chemistry and physics and biology 🤣😂

Even KMTMG, the show Shree and Ren are discussing have that in abundance 🔥

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

star plus will be in ruthless mode once IPL ends.  9 pm slot demands 2+ trps to survive and from whatever I have noticed Udne ki aasha lacks some elements which attract trp audience.  It might go till 1.7- 1.8 range but that's it.  The leads marriage could also not increase the trps. 

BKAS survived on this slot just because it was from shahi ph.  This immunity will not be granted to udne ki aasha  

Lonelythots thumbnail

I think the problem with udne ki Aasha is they are copying  the regional show scenes just like that. That is not working for the Hindi audience I feel. If they add a little more flavour to the couple scenes , I think it would work. 

Lonelythots thumbnail

And what is with star plus shows. Everywhere fl’s ne pati ka ghar chod Diya hai, fl ki padhai drama, ml zimmedari nibha raha fl ki.. no wonder all the shows trp have come down, har slot ki same kahani hai😂 arey kuch toh alag dikhao😂😂😂

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

And what is with star plus shows. Everywhere fl’s ne pati ka ghar chod Diya hai, fl ki padhai drama, ml zimmedari nibha raha fl ki.. no wonder all the shows trp have come down, har slot ki same kahani hai😂 arey kuch toh alag dikhao😂😂😂

All these FLs should shift to one hostel. Their zimmedaar patis can come for a visit smiley36 The husbands can discuss new ways for EMA

Edited by sai2311 - 18 days ago
Gags05 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: sai2311

All these FLs should shift to one hostel. Their zimmedaar patis can come for a visit smiley36 The husbands can discuss new ways for EMA

And yahan ek hamara hero hai...

Side chick toh door ki baat.. apni khudki wife ke liye, he says...

Dekha Jaata Crime Nai..

Pyaar Ke Liye Time Nai.. 😂🤣

(Waise kal ke episode me, when he said this, and both CJ and Arjun was like.. "phirse bol", and he repeats it, and the way both of them clapped and made fun of him, was so well done 🤗😂)

Edited by Gags05 - 17 days ago