Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

I would anyday prefer Imlie ending than this gheesa peeta bakwas leap pe leap, pe leap

(Read as Tarikh pe Tarikh 😂)

If Imlie was ekta old  serial, Agasthya would have came back to take revenge on Imlie because he would believe she deliberately left his hand on cliff smiley37

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bringing it here from the TRP thread...

Tanu, aren't we referring to 11 PM show- YHC?

Ye kiss angle se sanskaari hai behan smiley37

https://youtu.be/BsQp10TXbls?feature=shared

No KKB. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaaahhhhh... 😂

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

If Imlie was ekta old  serial, Agasthya would have came back to take revenge on Imlie because he would believe she deliberately left his hand on cliff smiley37

Tell me Sunaina.. Lets assume, its not Ekta ka show.. Still Gul...

With the exact story so far, suddenly Agastya makes a return.. and claims Imlie to be still his wife..

As a viewer, what would you like to watch? Imlie going back to Agastya or deciding to stay with Surya? 

This thought has been coming to me since morning after reading all of your posts... but don't wanna ask on the AT, as it could be DDP inducing for many others too.. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it.. Oh God Why would u refer to that Ren.. 😂🙈

Kya tha wo? Aise beech sadak pe kaun karta hai bhai.. 

To wash my eyes, had to watch Anastasia and Christian Grey ka ice-cream romance 😂😂

you didn't know this, jaake dekha kyu tumne??? There was a similar scene in kisi wisssi show but naturally on the lips smiley11

Sunaina7 thumbnail

With the exact story so far, suddenly Agastya makes a return.. and claims Imlie to be still his wife..

As a viewer, what would you like to watch? Imlie going back to Agastya or deciding to stay with Surya? 

This thought has been coming to me since morning after reading all of your posts... but don't wanna ask on the AT, as it could be DDP inducing for many others too.. 

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/team-edward-or-team-jacob-julie-the-outlaws-who-do-you-choose-edward-or-jacob-which-do-you-prefer-team-edward-or-team-jacob-gif-25276232

I am definitely team Agastya and would have loved if he reunited with Imlie lekin mere dil ka samundar bura feel karta Surya ke liye. Agastya ke paas I still feel Imlie ke alawa bhi loving relations the like dadi ,Sonali jiji,  govind chachu and Rajni chachi.  Most of Chaudhurys might have been mute spectator but I think they wouldn't have intentionally thought harm of Agastya . Compared this to Surya who Amma treats him like stranger, his sister is selfish, tayi Amma and rest gang don't have that much emotional bonding with him ( yeah I know its faulty writing but still...) .So If Surya loses Imlie too I don't think he can survive  .

So its better if Agastya is at peace in heaven and Surya imlie lives  peaceful life in world. 

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Agastya comes back then imlie will say like " Hum dil de chuke Sanam" and goes with Surya. Then our Agastya becomes "Tere Naam" movie wala Salman.😂

In that movie Salman's hairstyle was same as initial days Agastya hairstyle 😂😂

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/team-edward-or-team-jacob-julie-the-outlaws-who-do-you-choose-edward-or-jacob-which-do-you-prefer-team-edward-or-team-jacob-gif-25276232

I am definitely team Agastya and would have loved if he reunited with Imlie lekin mere dil ka samundar bura feel karta Surya ke liye. Agastya ke paas I still feel Imlie ke alawa bhi loving relations the like dadi ,Sonali jiji,  govind chachu and Rajni chachi.  Most of Chaudhurys might have been mute spectator but I think they wouldn't have intentionally thought harm of Agastya . Compared this to Surya who Amma treats him like stranger, his sister is selfish, tayi Amma and rest gang don't have that much emotional bonding with him ( yeah I know its faulty writing but still...) .So If Surya loses Imlie too I don't think he can survive  .

So its better if Agastya is at peace in heaven and Surya imlie lives  peaceful life in world. 

Great.. Now remember this answer for the remainder of the show.. And jump on SurLie ship.. 🫰🤭😘

https://tenor.com/bHxfF.gif

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvls

If Agastya comes back then imlie will say like " Hum dil de chuke Sanam" and goes with Surya. Then our Agastya becomes "Tere Naam" movie wala Salman.😂

In that movie Salman's hairstyle was same as initial days Agastya hairstyle 😂😂

don't worry dadi will find her nth pota bahu for her laadla gattu . Kya pata Imlie ki koi twin sister with whom Agastya will sing " mujhse shaadi karogi " smiley39

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Great.. Now remember this answer for the remainder of the show.. And jump on SurLie ship.. 🫰🤭😘

https://tenor.com/bHxfF.gif

https://twitter.com/LMKashish/status/1782986601859088865?t=GDQarMYkxhqViROtkifFOA&s=19

pehle yeh batao yeh reality mein milne ke kitne chances hai.  Now that Bulbul wedding will be done in rush,  what they will show in remaining one month smiley43