Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

none has doubts on them. Like Manish got on his own let them get in poddars too. If abhira gets it none will trust her 

True.. no one will believe Abhira.. but if she knows she won’t inform the family.. that’s why want Charu or Krish or media to prove it with video graphic evidence… it will be like Charu got revenge from Ruhi  for destroying her love story… or media scandal can add more drama … how come media people are only behind Abhira?? Not fair… Ruhi should get equal importance from media too 😂

Edited by Why_though - 18 days ago
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Toh kyun ladkiyon ho manhandle kar rahi ho..you shouldnt touch a girl without her consent ..serves right..she has all right to defend herself

Yessssss … trueeee feminismmmmmm smiley9

Posted: 17 days ago

after she slapped she has no regrets too galati se hogaya karke kuch bhi 🤣🤣 and she loves him . Her love is all because of his physics and finances. Now why she cant get on head he helped me i hit him. So its her feeling of being loved so loved him. 

This is most toxic season among all the rishta seasons smiley36 

Yaha saas bahu ko thappad karti hai, dhoop mai khada rakhti hai, biwi galti se husband ko thappad lagti hai and suna hai dadi is involved in armaan’s mother’s murder too smiley36

Maheshwari(vishvambhar), Singhania(daddaji), Goenka(Manish), Birla(Anand/Harsh) kabhi kisi season ka head of the family straightly murder mai involved nahi dikhaya hai so agar dadi murderer nikli toh Yaha toh toxic level another level ka hoga smiley36

Dusri taraf dekho , Og Akshara out of sasural for daddaji death blame, naira out of sasural for shubham devar death, and season 4 ko dekh lo abhira out of sasural for nanand’s affair , Sochi iss season abhira ki wajah se kisi family member ki death hui toh kya he dikhayege yeh log !!  smiley36

edited for gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 17 days ago

ar was forcing her to talk holding her hand so she pushed him in that he got slapped his spects gone away. He didn't slap .its reserved for later like in ghum2 

Abuser Abheera (AA) 😳😳

I wish someday even Armaan slaps Abheera unintentionally.. 

🤐🤐

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh.My.Dz..😱..It's rare to watch Males actually standing by their words on itv.😲..did the sun rise from the west in Rishta land...🤔

●M Goenka REFUSING to bless Ruhi was 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳smiley40smiley41smiley39

A fraction of his hair didn't turn white in vain it seems...

smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley37smiley37smiley37

●M.Poddhar sticking to his guns and finding separate accommodation and showing his 'fake' wife the mirror w/out feeling guilty over the past which she chose to live with...smiley3smiley3smiley3... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳smiley40smiley41smiley39

●Krish (whats his surname?) Treating his sil 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳smiley40smiley41smiley39

●Policeman actually believing and praising the FL....smiley3😱😱😱😱😱😱 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳smiley40smiley41smiley39

●Dumb ML always living upto the expectation of never meeting the FL or audience expectation in thoughts and action...smiley24smiley26smiley12smiley12smiley12

●Abhiraaaaaa smashing his cheeks and glasses in one swooop🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳smiley40smiley41smiley39fixd his eyes and his words - 2 birds with 1 stone.... smiley14smiley16smiley17

I was thinking if that was a Turkish or Korean drama...it wouldn't have been only the lights and bottles smashing...smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley15smiley37smiley37smiley36

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abuser Abheera (AA) 😳😳

I wish someday even Armaan slaps Abheera unintentionally.. 

🤐🤐

Feminism ka zamana hai , MENism dikhaya toh trp aunties tv screen par tomatos and eggs fekegi smiley36

Sofna thumbnail

Is Abhira returning to stop Madhav from leaving?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

True.. no one will believe Abhira.. but if she knows she won’t inform the family.. that’s why want Charu or Krish or media to prove it with video graphic evidence… it will be like Charu got revenge from Ruhi  for destroying her love story… or media scandal can add more drama … how come media people are only behind Abhira?? Not fair… Ruhi should get equal importance from media too 😂

Plz make it happen asap i can't even bear her onscreen 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Too much fun 🤣

Sofna thumbnail

Now I hv to.visit real ghum land..smiley6. and S setting up tea stall..she should come to UK... we British are known for our tea smiley14smiley36