Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Aapka next update kab milega! Ruhi ki dhulai ka wait hai. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haven't watched the ep yet, but is that slap scene true? They really both slap each other?

ar was forcing her to talk holding her hand so she pushed him in that he got slapped his spects gone away. He didn't slap .its reserved for later like in ghum2 

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

corner cringe is never caught by anyone . Only rohit has to go away to see amd listen. 

Wish Charu or Krish captures the video of the same and plays it on TV when the whole Poddar clan is present… or media catches it and it becomes a big scandal of how Armaan cheated his wife with Sister in law.. that can be a big drama too.. 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar was forcing her to talk holding her hand so she pushed him in that he got slapped his spects gone away. He didn't slap .its reserved for later like in ghum2 

Ha uske chashme udd gaye aisa jordar thappad mara smiley36  

edited for gen 3 content

Edited by LizzieBennet - a month ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Wish Charu or Krish captures the video of the same and plays it on TV when the whole Poddar clan is present… or media catches it and it becomes a big scandal of how Armaan cheated his wife with Sister in law.. that can be a big drama too.. 

none has doubts on them. Like Manish got on his own let them get in poddars too. If abhira gets it none will trust her 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Exactly - this has been my issue with him n I cant give him leeway. 

when  it comes to Ruhi, all his defense arguments fall short. No ego, no values? No family ijjat.

What type of family man, one who cares for family is hiding ill intentions of bhabhi, give stupid promises, letting her do seductive dance w him, hold hand n feed ,let her  hand out divorce papers to his wife. Your marriage is contract, not your brother’s. N if you want wife to behave like bahu, be loyal married man too! 

Ye kaise sanskar n family values hae? 

Seriously this Abhira should show the family the mirror .. insist on Ruhi calling Armaan jethji and her jethani sa for the 3 months that they are married.. saying since your family is so much in sanskar i will not tolerate EMA right under my nose .. Arman’s younger brothers wife cannot disrespect me .. she can publicly call out Armaan you want to be loyal pet of the house but I am not ..

so long I am here as your wife .. she will call my husband Jeth ji or bhaiya as others do .. Abd will call me jethani sa as manisha Chachi does that to Vidya 

If she is living like your friend than why is behaving like a bahu of the house do girlfriends get bahu status 

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

edited for gen 3 content

Toh kyun ladkiyon ho manhandle kar rahi ho..you shouldnt touch a girl without her consent ..serves right..she has all right to defend herself

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Fir bhi yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai

edited for mentions of S3

after she slapped she has no regrets too galati se hogaya karke kuch bhi 🤣🤣 and she loves him . Her love is all because of his physics and finances. Now why she cant get on head he helped me i hit him. So its her feeling of being loved so loved him. 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aapka next update kab milega! Ruhi ki dhulai ka wait hai. 

I’m still

Writing it! I just finished Rohit’s reaction on seeing besharam Ruhi. Need to add Armaan, Abhira and Abhir setting Ruhi in her spot !