Originally posted by: Anusha16
It already went off air. Specially for you
. I am attaching the actual clip.
Edit: I watched it and am traumatized being a member of medical science research fraternity.


what nonsense 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Anusha16
It already went off air. Specially for you
. I am attaching the actual clip.
Edit: I watched it and am traumatized being a member of medical science research fraternity.


what nonsense 
Is this the one starring debattama Saha? Because I saw it titled Krishna Mohini!!!
No thatโs new.. this is old.. ended 2 years ago.
Originally posted by: Anusha16
It already went off air. Specially for you
. I am attaching the actual clip.
Edit: I watched it and am traumatized being a member of medical science research fraternity.
Here it is 


Originally posted by: Anusha16
It already went off air. Specially for you
. I am attaching the actual clip.
Edit: I watched it and am traumatized being a member of medical science research fraternity.
Recombinant genetic technology at a level most supreme???
chooton should have explained in same way to Ani
Ani was not able to hear that Jhanak will settle with some actor or Adi
he was getting restless
Imagine the same dialogues for Ani
J's kid saying: "Thank you Aniruddh Mama"
J on Ani's deathbed: "Aniruddh... acha IT engineer...Talent Manager tha. Bichara.... akhela hi mar gaya"
Then what was the trailer circulating yesterday about a mal girl pronouncing Trivendrum in a weird way
even if that kid is chimera, it is genetically impossible for a kid to grow in watermelon. Plant and Animal genetics are inherently different at so many levels. Plus Watermelon doesn't have enough nutrients to sustain the growth of a fully functional normal human baby.
It's like mega frankenstein if that happens.
But I didnโt find the trailer .. when is it airing?? Any idea?๐
Are you serious?? I tried watching Naagin last season.. as the previous seasons had good reviews and ratings.. I couldnโt stand it after a few episodes..
Then what was the trailer circulating yesterday about a mal girl pronouncing Trivendrum in a weird way
The same one I think.
When they focussed camera on Aniโs face
when Chooton asked Jhanak kaun lagti hai teri?
โฆ I noticed Krushal has very thick eyebrows
& when he was having staring session walk with Aditya
that time also he raised his eyebrows
after looking at Adi 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587