Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Jaisa socha tha waisa hi huasmiley36 she will deny infront of him but next day function mein sabke saamne grand entry maaregi, now i just want to know why she insisted to stay in the same room i hope they give a solid reason,smiley44

What u became member of Ruhaan team??????It should be a requirement to show allegiance to your team in all ur posts. Cant join a team just to fool around.smiley6

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 15 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://twitter.com/kinzouelmire/status/1786134098764763520?t=jytLAAPxNR52eqhl-G1dkg&s=19

Ab ki pagal friends ko Dekho, Kisi se kuch matlab nhi bas dance Karna hai

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She stamps on his shoe clad feet with her BARE feet and it hurts him πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ˜§πŸ˜¦

Is the raw material.used to make itv fl feet different to normal humans  smiley44 ....Am I missing a huge chunk of gk from my life...🧐🀨
smiley44

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sofna

She stamps on his shoe clad feet with her BARE feet and it hurts him πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ˜§πŸ˜¦

Is the raw material.used to make itv fl feet different to normal humans  smiley44 ....Am I missing a huge chunk of gk from my life...🧐🀨
smiley44

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Arman Sa is chui mui unko bahot jaldi chot lagti Hai.

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

smiley44

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Arman sa is very fragile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IgeMzFrWk&

this rave party scene will drag till sunday

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We are missing seeing any softness from Armaan. what is his deal?! He is SO angry constantly. 

I know him rushing to go to the club is supposedly because he is concerned about her and wants to help but its not coming across like that. Its exactly like what Abhira is saying in BTS- he is worried about Poddar izzat because now she is being identified as his wife and bahu of Poddars. so its not about her being arrested on false charges, its about her maligning the Poddar name. 

And yeh kaunsa rave party club hai jiske entrance mein ganpati ji ki murti sthapit hai. Do they want the Lord to bless the illegal activities?! kuch bhi nonsense hai. 

Originally posted by: Shesh0506

Arman sa is very fragile.

Armanza is not fragile ...He is desperate hai....smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

We are missing seeing any softness from Armaan. what is his deal?! He is SO angry constantly. 

I know him rushing to go to the club is supposedly because he is concerned about her and wants to help but its not coming across like that. Its exactly like what Abhira is saying in BTS- he is worried about Poddar izzat because now she is being identified as his wife and bahu of Poddars. so its not about her being arrested on false charges, its about her maligning the Poddar name. 

And yeh kaunsa rave party club hai jiske entrance mein ganpati ji ki murti sthapit hai. Do they want the Lord to bless the illegal activities?! kuch bhi nonsense hai. 

Yes off course Armanza the righteous who is enjoying with Babhiza is " worried about his family's name getting malignated "

Abhira is such a naive girl ....She must learn from Babhiza and Arman how to "play it safe " like them.smiley37

Arman is angry ....Abira making him run around like a despo 

Hurray we can talk about abhira’s papa now after the diary is aired ..