Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Is it just me or its kind of rude to the current artists whenever SLB lists people who he actually wanted to cast?🤔 Like yeh nahi mile isiliye hataash hoke I picked the others (even though his reasonings may be others)

But I feel anyone but Adhyanan should have been casted. Baap ke saath beta free ke chakkar mein Lajjo's whole story felt like it was missing something and that was chemistry with her co-star

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Mahira cant act lol 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Is it just me or its kind of rude to the current artists whenever SLB lists people who he actually wanted to cast?🤔 Like yeh nahi mile isiliye hataash hoke I picked the others (even though his reasonings may be others)

Yeah in SLB is not keeping the feelings in mind of the people he did cast. Or maybe he doesnt care lol

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I know which role he had in mind for Fawad. The actor kinda seems like a budget version of Fawad, lol. Mahira's not the best dancer or actress, to be honest. But hey, if SLB could pull out decent performances from Aishwarya, I don't think it'd be that tough. Still, I'm curious which role he had in mind for her, though.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Toh Kiya kyun nahin? 😫 Abhi bolke kya faida.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

He is a coward.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Everyday he wanted someone new lmao

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I know which role he had in mind for Fawad. The actor kinda seems like a budget version of Fawad, lol. Mahira's not the best dancer or actress, to be honest. But hey, if SLB could pull out decent performances from Aishwarya, I don't think it'd be that tough. Still, I'm curious which role he had in mind for her, though.

Except Aishwarya is a trained classical dancer lol. Glad Mahira wasn't casted..