Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why does he sound like a cat here?
Another show where Wahaj looked good IMO Another green flag character
https://youtu.be/9P6Knp0ilXs?si=P8YaZV44Tvt9_nPg
Haven't watched this one. Is it available in YouTube?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C54jjR6oAAC/?igsh=MXhwb2NsYzFpbzJrNg==
This saree is so beautiful 😍 ❤️
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I thought that was song hye kye’s ex husband for a second
Not ex but he was paired opposite hyekye in a drama. I guess it's called now we are breaking up.
Hyekye's ex song jungki isn't that tall.
Another show where Wahaj looked good IMO Another green flag character
https://youtu.be/9P6Knp0ilXs?si=P8YaZV44Tvt9_nPg
He does. So does Neelam. Simple and good. I’m so used to the lashes and extra makeup now that I always do a double take seeing her old clips
He does. So does Neelam. Simple and good. I’m so used to the lashes and extra makeup now that I always do a double take seeing her old clips
I miss the old neelam
Yes