Producer?
ITV is full of surprises, recently got to know SNS and Ipkknd had the same writer!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Producer?
ITV is full of surprises, recently got to know SNS and Ipkknd had the same writer!
To the ladies online, currently watching Vadivelu comedy to unwind. But want to take a poll if I should really watch this today or not. What say?
Originally posted by: Lollolika
Who are these people actually, what are their real names? Are they producers?
Producers of toxicity and mental harassment.
Which one dear Vadivelu comedy or Leena mixer grinder ๐
Which one dear Vadivelu comedy or Leena mixer grinder ๐
Watching Vadivelu. not sure if I should watch Jhanak. Hence asking you ladies
Originally posted by: Anusha16
To the ladies online, currently watching Vadivelu comedy to unwind. But want to take a poll if I should really watch this today or not. What say?
Anusha , save yourself .
There is literally nothing to watch today .
Except if you are intersted celebrity family .
I didnt watch anything ...
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Producer?
ITV is full of surprises, recently got to know SNS and Ipkknd had the same writer!
Creative Director.. I think..
SNS and IPKKND canโt even imagine 
donโt watch nothing thereOriginally posted by: Anusha16
Watching Vadivelu. not sure if I should watch Jhanak. Hence asking you ladies
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Producer?
ITV is full of surprises, recently got to know SNS and Ipkknd had the same writer!
Ipkknd Shocking , so all this on Purpose .๐ก๐คฌ
Originally posted by: Anusha16
To the ladies online, currently watching Vadivelu comedy to unwind. But want to take a poll if I should really watch this today or not. What say?
I didn't watch today's episode, join me and skip today's episode for peace!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587