Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

So far here we have 2 who started after episode 46 in constract to many who stopped after episode 46 

Many watched only coz of yumhaj 

Kaddu uncle and team changed the plot so don't think they would repeat those mistakes so chill

They would have learnt from their mistakes as fans were very vocal about everything be it praises or criticism 

Just need simple love story with main focus on yumhaj...don't know why every drama has triangle rectangle..why can't they show love story between couple and their struggles 

Ohh Im done with love triangle tracks. Third angle is fine as long as its not too prolonged. I do not want YumHaj to be limited to simple love story in Tb2 at least but at the same time I also want to see them in good scenes which are not very intense too lol. I don't know but I feel like tb2 will come next year only even if they start shoot by next month or so.  

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Ohh Im done with love triangle tracks. Third angle is fine as long as its not too prolonged. I do not want YumHaj to be limited to simple love story in Tb2 at least but at the same time I also want to see them in good scenes which are not very intense too lol. I don't know but I feel like tb2 will come next year only even if they start shoot by next month or so.  

I'm expecting it on Dec 29th as it's kaddu uncle's favourite date...let's see what's in store for us in TB 2...it will be roller coaster ride 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I'm expecting it on Dec 29th as it's kaddu uncle's favourite date...let's see what's in store for us in TB 2...it will be roller coaster ride 

Same. Can’t picture him passing that date by this year without anything lol. But maybe he can also release the first trailer or teaser on that date and air the show next year. That’s also possible. 

It’s fine as long as they do it well. No issues. 

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I want a complex story. I want conflict. And friction. And angst. And bittersweet moments as well as romance. Give me all 😂 

don’t mind a triangle if it’s done well. They just need to hire better actors than the likes of rohail. Other than him and Haya’s annoying tactics, I liked the side character too. Bakhtu, Maryam, Maa Begum, the two dads, I felt they enriched the story a lot. And I love that Nooran dedicated an entire episode to Waqas roasting Maa Begum and her tarbiyat lol. I remember that had such high views and ratings despite it being a non Yumhaj focused episode. That’s huge 

so as long as the side characters are interesting I’m game. 

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Surprisingly Terebin was not heavily promoted on the basis of Chemistry. No bts of the show were released.  Only Makers and actors posted its teasers. No body knew this drama going to create history smiley32smiley41 

organic hype is the best hype. If you see wahaj and Yumna just posted teasers .that's it. 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I want a complex story. I want conflict. And friction. And angst. And bittersweet moments as well as romance. Give me all 😂 

don’t mind a triangle if it’s done well. They just need to hire better actors than the likes of rohail. Other than him and Haya’s annoying tactics, I liked the side character too. Bakhtu, Maryam, Maa Begum, the two dads, I felt they enriched the story a lot. And I love that Nooran dedicated an entire episode to Waqas roasting Maa Begum and her tarbiyat lol. I remember that had such high views and ratings despite it being a non Yumhaj focused episode. That’s huge 

so as long as the side characters are interesting I’m game. 

bold-I loved that episode so muchhhsmiley41smiley40.....their facessssmiley37......I was soooo sad when they killed his character out of nowheresmiley24

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Yeah he didn’t deserve to die. He was her real dad in every sense and they should have shown a reconciliation between the two - because their abandonment of her is what started Meerab’s whole trauma and resulted in her trust and abandonment issues. 

However , would I have sacrificed screen time for that instead of having more YumHaj scenes? Absolutely not ! Haha 

So I’m fine with some loopholes because the finale did justice to the two main characters. They got a lot of great scenes for the closure 👌