Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

So CM Truth out...as sak said she's got a weapon against sajun....she wont waste this at all

Its literally माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत 

So sayali taking pledge ,priya at subhedars ,only ladies shooting that day....connecting all dots,CM Truth is exposed ig

separation drama next?smiley13

what do u think?

and chai...if he does drama with sak n collects proofs,helps leads to confess...Redemption ok

else I cant accept his redemption arc

Yeah...but sakshi needs evidence for this

I  really do not want the separation track but lets see.

Seriously though chaitanya really has done a big mistake by telling sakshi arjun's secret. It doesnt matter if sakshi is a bad or good person the secret was arjun and sayali's and only they have the right to tell anyone if they want to. 

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pakki khabar - 5th May la maha episode TTM cha !!

Sakshi cha khara chehra saglyanchya samor yenar ki contract marriage??

Edited by Vanni03 - 17 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Pakki khabar - 5th May la maha episode TTM cha !!

Sakshi cha khara chehra saglyanchya samor yenar ki contract marriage??

Mi sangu maha epi madhe yatal kahich honar nahi je kahi important asel te 6th may epi madhe baghu ch aapn smiley2

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mi sangu maha epi madhe yatal kahich honar nahi je kahi important asel te 6th may epi madhe baghu ch aapn smiley2

totally agree. Maha episodes mahaa time pass and whatever happens will happen following week. It might start towards end of Monday episode. 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssjjk

Yeah...but sakshi needs evidence for this

I  really do not want the separation track but lets see.

Seriously though chaitanya really has done a big mistake by telling sakshi arjun's secret. It doesnt matter if sakshi is a bad or good person the secret was arjun and sayali's and only they have the right to tell anyone if they want to. 

Yes. That is very true. Chaitanya has failed as a lawyer and friend both.

No matter how angry he was with Arjun, he should not have disclosed their personal stuff

This means if one day his client does not listen to him he would tell secret to opposite party.

Sakshi is a suspect in madhubhau's case and he should have remembered this as well

Edited by md410 - 16 days ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. That is very true. Chaitanya has failed as a lawyer and friend both.

No matter how angry he was with Arjun, he should not have disclosed their person stuff

This means if one day his client does not listen to him he would tell secret to opposite party.

Sakshi is a suspect in madhubhau case and he should have remembered this as well

Love your argument. About lawyers etiquettes. 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Whole subhedar family is on the mission to expose sakshi except Ashmita smiley36

Asmita is dumb on different level as well. If not she could have figured out, priya is not up to good. How Kalpana did. I wonder kis pe gayi haismiley36

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asmita is dumb on different level as well. If not she could have figured out, priya is not up to good. How Kalpana did. I wonder kis pe gayi haismiley36

Purna Aajji var 

Like granny like grand daughter smiley37

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

totally agree. Maha episodes mahaa time pass and whatever happens will happen following week. It might start towards end of Monday episode. 

What are the chances that Chaityna will flip again and get brain washed? He might plan with Sakshi against Arjun and Sayli. Are there any chances that Chaitayna will still side Sakshi , though they have proof . In my opinion, breaking up with someone is not crime?  There should be some backstory what led to Kunal's sucide, more than breaking up.