Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Waise with what PH do you girls want Sai to work next?

Gul - Already done and dusted. Just after Imlie,  gul repeating him in an ITV show looks impossible.  Maybe after a gap of 2- 3 projects, Sai can get a gul show again. 

Rajan shahi -  I would never ever would want Sai to work with him despite being the top producer . Majorly because I feel his male leads are too sweet sugary type not having an identity of their own.  They are not for my taste. 

Ekta - her shows revolve around heroines and vamps . No scope for male lead apart from doing multiple marriages 

Shashi sumeet - Their concepts are good but they lack in execution I feel. Chaand jalne laga on colours was their production . Jo jinhone dekha hai they can give better opinions than me. 

DJ creative Unit - Makers of shaurya suhani ki anokhi kahani and now kavya on Sony- Their concepts are also different but yeh log bhi bich mein main concept chod ke sab kuch dikhate hai. But they are still decent I feel.

New unknown phs - Shows like faltu and now udne ki aasha are made by regional phs.  Don't have any concrete opinions about them 

Feel free to join and give your opinions 😊 

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Gul - Already done and dusted. Just after Imlie,  gul repeating him in an ITV show looks impossible.  Maybe after a gap of 2- 3 projects, Sai can get a gul show again. 

Rajan shahi -  I would never ever would want Sai to work with him despite being the top producer . Majorly because I feel his male leads are too sweet sugary type not having an identity of their own.  They are not for my taste. 

Ekta - her shows revolve around heroines and vamps . No scope for male lead apart from doing multiple marriages 

Shashi sumeet - Their concepts are good but they lack in execution I feel. Chaand jalne laga on colours was their production . Jo jinhone dekha hai they can give better opinions than me. 

DJ creative Unit - Makers of shaurya suhani ki anokhi kahani and now kavya on Sony- Their concepts are also different but yeh log bhi bich mein main concept chod ke sab kuch dikhate hai. But they are still decent I feel.

New unknown phs - Shows like faltu and now udne ki aasha are made by regional phs.  Don't have any concrete opinions about them 

Barun became Gul's favorite and she repeated him in ITV shows and OTT series..

Hence manifesting Gul again. Baaki sab jaaye tel lene.. smiley37

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Barun became Gul's favorite and she repeated him in ITV shows and OTT series..

Hence manifesting Gul again. Baaki sab jaaye tel lene.. smiley37

Web series ka toh I too have intuition that Gul may approach Sai once again. 

Oh Haa she repeated Barun in IPK 3 and web series tanhaiyaan. She had repeated Surbhi Jyoti in it too.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Sunaina, you missed Sicku smiley36

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Gul - Already done and dusted. Just after Imlie,  gul repeating him in an ITV show looks impossible.  Maybe after a gap of 2- 3 projects, Sai can get a gul show again. THIS. No web-series pls. Both her web-series flopped.

Rajan shahi -  I would never ever would want Sai to work with him despite being the top producer . Majorly because I feel his male leads are too sweet sugary type not having an identity of their own.  They are not for my taste. This man is Sicku times ten in ego. Better stay away. Sai is not the one to pander his ego, brtter stay away from this. 

Ekta - her shows revolve around heroines and vamps . No scope for male lead apart from doing multiple marriages  Yes hardly male centric shows so better stay away

Shashi sumeet - Their concepts are good but they lack in execution I feel. Chaand jalne laga on colours was their production . Jo jinhone dekha hai they can give better opinions than me. CJL had terrible writing n terrible execution. I was so upset when they ruined the show. But their PH also rarely has good male lead scope. Wasnt DABH n BV their show?

DJ creative Unit - Makers of shaurya suhani ki anokhi kahani and now kavya on Sony- Their concepts are also different but yeh log bhi bich mein main concept chod ke sab kuch dikhate hai. But they are still decent I feel. I love their shows since yrs. I don’t mind this PH. 

In red. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gul hi thik hai her shows gives male leads good scope to perform even in imlie sai played layered characters be it August or Surya he had equal importance as female lead so yes Gul will be first in the list.

Shashi sumeet - Krpkab i have seen thoda bahot and heard lots of praise about yudkbh and also read good stuff about CJL until channel made kabada of it so Yes would like to see him doing some good project with this PH as well.

Rajan shahi is another sikku so better stay away lol

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Kaise options hai Sunaina.  Is NOTA an option?

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Kaise options hai Sunaina.  Is NOTA an option?

Sai be like smiley37

https://tenor.com/bqoxA.gif

Stuti bro.. Tumne bataya nai, you are coming up with a new production house?

If not.. Kahin toh kaam karega ladka, rozi roti kamane ke liye smiley36

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Gul hi thik hai her shows gives male leads good scope to perform even in imlie sai played layered characters be it August or Surya he had equal importance as female lead so yes Gul will be first in the list.

Shashi sumeet - Krpkab i have seen thoda bahot and heard lots of praise about yudkbh and also read good stuff about CJL until channel made kabada of it so Yes would like to see him doing some good project with this PH as well.

Rajan shahi is another sikku so better stay away lol

YUDKBH was by Shashi sumeet but KRPKAB was produced by Yash and mamta patnaik. Their shows are also different. Ishq  meim Marjawan 1 and  2 were made by them which had strong male lead and genre was also romantic thrill.  Earlier too they had made good shows like Veera ,Rang bandalti odani . They fumbled in jana na dil se Door I think but overall still a good ph Sai can work on where male lead character gets importance.