Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1785346227397341393?t=nenc1jE-OWz8d7nW1z-LxA&s=19

they saved their show at cost of leap .I wouldn't have tolerated this my ladoo peda or chaand sitara.  

He will hate his own daughter? Yeh kya hain? 

livelytanu thumbnail
Oh achha. Yeh show ek aur gen leap lenge and Gul ke show exit karenge. I think exit is better than gen leap. Hamare leads nahi marenge. Only lead of Imlieverse who will get a happy ending. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Oh achha. Yeh show ek aur gen leap lenge and Gul ke show exit karenge. I think exit is better than gen leap. Hamare leads nahi marenge. Only lead of Imlieverse who will get a happy ending. 

No it seems like they are taking a short leap of 7 years. Dhawal is going to hate Natasha and her daughter. I thought the FL herself is 17 or so, We had a discussion about this earlier in the CC. So she playing a mother to a 6 or 7 year old is too much. 

PSharada thumbnail

Waise with what PH do you girls want Sai to work next?

Gul - Already done and dusted. Just after Imlie,  gul repeating him in an ITV show looks impossible.  Maybe after a gap of 2- 3 projects, Sai can get a gul show again. 

Rajan shahi -  I would never ever would want Sai to work with him despite being the top producer . Majorly because I feel his male leads are too sweet sugary type not having an identity of their own.  They are not for my taste. 

Ekta - her shows revolve around heroines and vamps . No scope for male lead apart from doing multiple marriages 

Shashi sumeet - Their concepts are good but they lack in execution I feel. Chaand jalne laga on colours was their production . Jo jinhone dekha hai they can give better opinions than me. 

DJ creative Unit - Makers of shaurya suhani ki anokhi kahani and now kavya on Sony- Their concepts are also different but yeh log bhi bich mein main concept chod ke sab kuch dikhate hai. But they are still decent I feel.

New unknown phs - Shows like faltu and now udne ki aasha are made by regional phs.  Don't have any concrete opinions about them 

Feel free to join and give your opinions 😊 

Sunaina I would like Sai to do shows with new PHs and these days there are lot of regional shows that are getting remade in Hindi like Udne ki Asha. There are definitely good Telugu shows which have been chartbusters and maybe some new PH can think about doing a good remake and Sai can be shoe in for those shows. 

I am not really keen on Sai doing a Rajan Shahi ka show(Buddha sathiya gaya hain and he is 1000 times worse than Sicku in egoism) or Ghum PH ka show (they literally butcher the ML like anything) or Sickand ka show(Not that this guy has moolah to do a hindi show now after 3 consecutive flops). Rest any PH is good enough. 

PSharada thumbnail

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1785273979705638913?t=rgEeNz-9nTD7-VEP78m0lg&s=19

Imlie ko Imlie jaisa hi show replace karega. Wahi rural setting and styling.  If this gets trps and comes back in top 5 after IPL , then all blame should go to Gul and her incompetent writers who couldn't gauge the pulse of trp audience .

So this looks exactly like Imlie season 1. So they are hoping the audience of Imlie will tune in for this show. And looks like the storyline will also follow both the sisters falling/marrying the male lead. Okay then. Good luck to SP. This would be the practically the storyline for every single show on SP. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dvls

Ohh doesn't this remake of "Sandhya Tara " ??

it's a remake of " Sandhya Tara " Only.  The story will be the same. The visual presentation and styling of female lead looks very similar to Imlie S1. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Imlie had been a superhit show airing for more that 1000 episodes. Let's see how long this one airs. Yes, the last twist they implemented bombed. Gul is right in closing the show on a good note and I think she told she needs few days to end the show. Gul is not a woman who would character assassinate a ML to such an extent that people would throw gaalis, she would not stretch a show beyond a certain time. As a person who has watched a lot of shows, I have understood this. She is the one who knows where to stop. And this is why I like her. Killing Agastya was a move which we all knew would bring an end to the show. The other option was leap, some character assassination of the ML. It would have worked well. But Gul wouldn't do that. Anyway shows should end at the right time and not torture the audience by showing regressive content. That long running legacy show shows regressive content and normalises it. That's why it's running for so long. 

Right 

Will always be proud that both Agastya and surya remain one woman man till the very end. Physical cheating ki baat toh chodo they didn't even indulge in emotional cheating which many male leads do.  

Show ko drag karne aur high trps ke chakkar mein they Bring multiple women in male lead life and another man in female lead life who is  portrayed Better than male lead.  The purity of love story gets destroyed. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

No it seems like they are taking a short leap of 7 years. Dhawal is going to hate Natasha and her daughter. I thought the FL herself is 17 or so, We had a discussion about this earlier in the CC. So she playing a mother to a 6 or 7 year old is too much. 

Imlie ke off air ke baad next number Pandya store ya TMD ka hi lagega.  They are going to extreme for trps but it will backfire on them 

PSharada thumbnail

He will hate his own daughter? Yeh kya hain? 

Yeah maybe something will happen which will cause the death of his big brother(just guessing as they have character assassinated the elder brother by bringing in his blast from the past) and then the husband will hate the wife and their daughter. Whatever. 

Anyway Zee TV has started a new show at 7:30PM and it might take good audience. Need to see how the show fares with this twist. The FL herself is so young and now she is going to be playing a mother to 6 or 7 year old girl. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Imlie ke off air ke baad next number Pandya store ya TMD ka hi lagega.  They are going to extreme for trps but it will backfire on them 

Isse better hamare show ke condition hain. At least it will go off air on a good note. Show ka TRP bhi in dono ka humse kam hain. And I really cannot say how will this new 9pm show fare further. It didn't show a jump in ratings after leads marriage. Ghum is also falling. 

As of now the condition of SP is everything is falling down falling down.