I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??
Ani?
Laal?
Shubo?
Arshi?
or Aditya Kapoor?


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??
Ani?
Laal?
Shubo?
Arshi?
or Aditya Kapoor?


I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??
Ani?
Laal?
Shubo?
Arshi?
or Aditya Kapoor?
all of them.. have an O****
agree ๐ฏOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now last hope among those papers the letter is there and she just vanishes , does all the ads and confronts Guruji.
We can enjoy romantic episodes with Princess and Hero.๐คฎ๐คฎ
I dont even want her to confront Anirudh now when she gets the letter . Just leave and never come back to him ever.That would be his punishment .
Which viewers likes this nonsense ๐ค.i really want to know which planet lives these viewers which is liking these type nonsense.
I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??
Ani?
Laal?
Shubo?
Arshi?
or Aditya Kapoor?
[/QUOTE
Who ever it is ...it doesn't make any difference..she just wanted honeymoon
Yes she needs to avenge him and the family by claiming her right as a wife..
Anirudh would turn evil then .
Will have to say goodbye to the show.
I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??
Ani?
Laal?
Shubo?
Arshi?
or Aditya Kapoor?
United we stand divided we fall this is the policy adopted by the family.. even today when they were initially forcing j to take food for those two, I was kind of surprised but Bipasha - family ko jod kar rakhne wali bahu suggested otherwise!
So itโs all of them ๐
He was saying heโs going to enjoy his ashiwsd rasam 

he was so overacting 
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Anirudh would turn evil then .
Will have to say goodbye to the show.
Hasnโt he already? Heโs become a bull from a panda bear๐
Anything to see less of one of these vile women !
Girls am requesting you all to donate some amount then we can sponsor Bipasha Honeymoon.
She is very much desperate to goon honeymoon.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587