Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

Btw, spare some consideration for this guy here. 

Aishwarya Rai trying to win over Akshay Khanna - Page 5 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Found a GIF you can steal. 

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know about Rani or Preity doing Taal better than Bahurani but it needs to be exposed that Taal is the movie Aishwarya Rai stole from Mahima Chaudhry. 

Aishwarya made Subhash Ghai kick out Mahima from Taal overnight which destroyed Mahima's career.

Ash didn't apologize or bothered informing Mahima that she was stealing her role....but Ash still feels entitled that Rani should have taken her permission before replacing her in Chalte Chalte. The entitlement and hypocrisy of Bahurani is amazing!

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The film sucked anyway

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am confused who is bahurani

Isn’t rani considered bahurani of Aditya’s parents and preity bahurani of goodenough family? Why specifically address one lady as bahurani?

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Akshay Khanna and Anil Kapoor were good in the movie. I especially loved Akshay Khanna, he was so cute especially in that Ishq Bina song (such a beautiful song)

Acting by bahurani was OTT...especially when she breaks that necklace Manav gifts her... Yeh raha tumhara pyaar aur yeh raha tumhara taufa......

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I am confused who is bahurani

Isn’t rani considered bahurani of Aditya’s parents and preity bahurani of goodenough family? Why specifically address one lady as bahurani?

Bahurani is Aishwarya Rai, isn’t it obvious?

smiley36

Originally posted by: Lady_Impala

Akshay Khanna and Anil Kapoor were good in the movie. I especially loved Akshay Khanna, he was so cute especially in that Ishq Bina song (such a beautiful song)

Acting by bahurani was OTT...especially when she breaks that necklace Manav gifts her... Yeh raha tumhara pyaar aur yeh raha tumhara taufa......

He was also cute in that taal se taal Mila song

I'm not a fan of Rani, so idk about her.

I would like to see Preity version of Taal too if I get a chance.

Aish was ethereal in this song,one of my most favourite songs of Aish and what a breathtaking music composition by A.R.Rahman  and the beautiful scenery and equally breathtaking screen presence of Aishwarya in this song🌸

https://youtu.be/AXlADDYHdx8?si=XC5lmDgCRN0y8ZnU

BTW last but not least, I had no idea that this movie has Anil Kapoor until I read this thread!

Originally posted by: Lady_Impala

@bold

Never heard about this song before, need to watch it!

Originally posted by: Newbird

BTW last but not least, I had no idea that this movie has Anil Kapoor until I read this thread!

So, finally, you realized importance of reading the threads and not just the title smiley36