Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

RoPu is at 5 and sam is at 16. In combined list ropu is at 17 and sam is out of the list. 🙂i wonder armaan bashing worked. 🤭

https://x.com/indiaforums/status/1784876923937566885

oh wait lmao I don't noticed this before RoPo ranking is higher in male list is 5th ,nd Female list Sam is 16th individual. 

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

IK,, but not every AA is like Abhra's papa..he was a huge success that's the reason they agave him legacy daughter Abhira Sharma to carry fwd his legacy. But looks like they r very strong on  proving their point of 2 min noodles love can never end up together. May be They will show the same in this season too.

NOOOOO! DON'T SAY THAT! I WANT that homewrecking couple to get together! I want Ar & the Poddars to suffer the bad luck Ruhi Birla is capable of bringing!! It was shown in the show that she brings panuti to the house because of that house ritual! LET THEM SUFFER!!

Suffer Now Suffer GIF - Suffer Now Suffer Elmo GIFs

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Some catch fall scenes are coming… don’t know how much it will add to the story…

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Makers think that audience also have selective amnesia like Armaan. He forgot all the good deeds of Abhira. Similarly, they want us to forget all the bad deeds of Armaan poddar 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by free_willy - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Some catch fall scenes are coming… don’t know how much it will add to the story…

it's for trp to catch and fall,😀

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's for trp to catch and fall,😀

Unfortunately, TRP will not be caught and it will fall.

Story do be, story do.

Kya babaseeri hai. Uffsmiley44

Originally posted by: libran90

Unfortunately, TRP will not be caught and it will fall.

Story do be, story do.

Kya babaseeri hai. Uffsmiley44

there is no story except thu thu thu 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Enough of the trip and fall. Jeez. Eye lock and trip/falls dont change Armaan from being unlikeable to likeable . 

Ig they want audience to be grateful that Ruhi hasnt tagged along with him. Both scenes mein theres no Ruhi in BG or center pakad.  Chamatkaar! 

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Unless Abhira invests in her relationship with Armaan again, the Ruhi reveal won’t matter as much ..anyway she knew he had a past ..it might hurt a bit but how does it matter if she is anyway not a part of his life ..Will the reveal just be shock value for the family ? 

I think, if makers want to bring her back to PH and have them both fall in love, then the truth bomb of Ruhmaan will hit her hard: Ruhi has been awful to Abhira since the latter stepped foot into PH, left no chance to instigate Armaan vs her, meddle in the couple's business and plot to have Abhira thrown out.

Ruhi knew everything that was going on btw the married couple, but he couldn't be bothered to tell her the name of the "chitwaali".  Who does that? (answer: Pendulum Sa). 

Once things start getting back on track for Abhimaan & then this reveal happens, she'll retreat back into her shell.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Enough of the trip and fall. Jeez. Eye lock and trip/falls dont change Armaan from being unlikeable to likeable . 

Ig they want audience to be grateful that Ruhi hasnt tagged along with him. Both scenes mein theres no Ruhi in BG or center pakad.  Chamatkaar! 

For a second I thought it was Ruhi as she wears that blue color dress. That is also my natural reaction nowadays, they should be hugging each other and on lap like that. smiley6

What the heck is Abhira doing on his lap? It's disgusting after the Zimmedari dialogue. He is delivering like a parrot every second.

Edited by leafy2022 - 16 days ago