Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Welcome to the thread. Please keep sharing more songs and also your instrumental pieces too, in the format Lizzie mentioned. 

Now coming to your recording, what a cute song and sweet voice! A smaller version it was but still could hear the sweetness of your voice perfectly. πŸ‘ 

Thanks so much, Charu (I hope that's your real name is). I'll definitely try to share more. 

Originally posted by: Charu21

I think as my wifi is down, I am not able to download the song in mp3. So sharing the direct link from StarMaker. Click on "cancel" when some window open, then you can listen to the song without downloading the app.

I had sung this in 2022 when I was very new to this StarMaker and singing.. so my voice sounds a bit raw.. πŸ˜„ Will definitely try singing this again now, thanks so much for suggesting this song. smiley10

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=347&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=11821949079256585&share_type=copyLink 

Wow...that's so beautiful, you've such a lovely voice. Enjoyed the whole performance smiley27 One of my all-time favourite songs and you sung it just so well. 

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Spidey koi male duet socho. Saath me gaate hain πŸ€“

Sure nathu 😊 any song in your mind? Jisme high notes na ho 😊

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Spidey, well done. I'm not sure how much I like those songs in your medley (with the exception of O Sanam & perhaps Kya karein kya na karein - though it's not among my fave ARR, and not even among my fave Rangeela songs smiley9),  but you did great job emulating the og singers! Esp Annu Mallik.smiley9

Kri, great attempt at both Patthar ke Sanam and Surmai Ankhiyon mein.

The latter is a tough song, so full marks for even trying it.

Maybe recording with music might be better in this case, since it will give you proper cues on when to change your pitch. Ilaiya Raja's songs have some crazy pitch changes.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 17 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Nahi sochna padega. πŸ€“

Tumhare paas ho kuchh options to batao... 

Edited by NathuPaapi - 17 days ago
Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Spidey, well done. I'm not sure how much I like those songs in your medley (with the exception of O Sanam & perhaps Kya karein kya na karein - though it's not among my fave ARR, and not even among my fave Rangeela songs smiley9),  but you did great emulating the og singers! Esp Annu Mallik.smiley9

Kri, great attempt at both Patthar ke Sanam and Surmai Ankhiyon mein.

The latter is a tough song, so full marks for even trying it.

Maybe recording with music might be better in this case, since it will give you proper cues on when to change your pitch. Ilaiya Raja's songs have some crazy pitch changes.

Thanks so much liz 😊

Kya karein ya na kare encapsulates udits jis typical style well so that was chosen other than the fact its cool 😎

O sanam i think we all love 😊

Saawan mein lag gayi aag and oo jaane jaana were rage during those days 😊so im surprised u don't like them πŸ€”

Tan tana tan one i agree is not melodious but i remember it had a different kind of craze back then😊

ek garam chai - i think it was meant to be a somewhat funny one 😊

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

Thanks so much liz 😊

Kya karein ya na kare encapsulates udits jis typical style well so that was chosen other than the fact its cool 😎

O sanam i think we all love 😊

Saawan mein lag gayi aag and oo jaane jaana were rage during those days 😊so im surprised u don't like them πŸ€”

Tan tana tan one i agree is not melodious but i remember it had a different kind of craze back then😊

ek garam chai - i think it was meant to be a somewhat funny one 😊

Yeah that’s me.. the more popular the song, the less I like it smiley36- usually! And Mika Singh se toh mujhe door hee rakho smiley36

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yeah that’s me.. the more popular the song, the less I like it smiley36- usually! And Mika Singh se toh mujhe door hee rakho smiley36

Thats nice πŸ™‚

Even i don't like mika but my affinity for personification isnt predicated on the respective artist's Adorability πŸ™‚

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Nahi sochna padega. πŸ€“

Tumhare paas ho kuchh options to batao... 

Main khiladi tu anaari 😊

ye bacndhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai

dhoondhte reh jaaoge yaar humaare jaisa 😊

ye dosti tere dam se hai πŸ‘

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Main khiladi tu anaari 😊

ye bacndhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai

dhoondhte reh jaaoge yaar humaare jaisa 😊

ye dosti tere dam se hai πŸ‘

Which one do you like the most in these?

You choose this time. I get confused smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 17 days ago