Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Who's this other man standing with Wahaj?Koi Pehelwan jaisa lagraha hei...

Edited by nightingale1234 - 15 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Who's this other man standing with Wahaj?Koi Pehelwan jaisa lagraha hei...

some fan I guess 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Misssinha77 thumbnail

Omg omg y'all check out Hasseb's ig post i think i am screaming none of the bts nothing has made me scream and giggle the way this post did

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Misssinha77

Omg omg y'all check out Hasseb's ig post i think i am screaming none of the bts nothing has made me scream and giggle the way this post did

i don't get it. which post? kya hai us mai?

Misssinha77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i don't get it. which post? kya hai us mai?

Read his caption he is talking about the shoot experience of today's shoot he posted after coming back home from shoot I'm sorry i am a bit of an ameture at using this platform I am not sure how to post a screenshot or a link or i would n I don't wanna paraphrase the post becos it would lose the magic i felt when i read it n i don't wanna ruin that experience for y'all 

Edited by Misssinha77 - 15 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Misssinha77

Read his caption he is talking about the shoot experience of today's shoot he posted after coming back home from shoot I'm sorry i am a bit of an ameture at using this platform I am not sure how to post a screenshot or a link or i would n I don't wanna paraphrase the post becos it would lose the magic i felt when i read it n i don't wanna ruin that experience for y'all 

OMG. I read the caption. So it is a love story smiley27smiley27smiley27 and yes, the caption is magical like you said.

the only thing i don't want this to be is a mann mayal with its excessive (and unbearable) rona dhona.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6UarazIUwX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by hypnotoad - 15 days ago
Misssinha77 thumbnail

Hasseb's post sounded so magical he sounds so in love with the love he is filming n the way those characters looked on his monitor n how everyone on the set felt engulfed into the feelings evoked by them

The fact that he felt strong enough to come back from the shoot n share it has actually finally made me excited 

Ngl I had zero expectations from the show n was just hoping for it to not be awful n be watchable atleast but now I am daring to hope that maybe this could turn out well🤞 cos what r those words Hasseb n that too in the middle of the night, it actually hit home right into the feels

Edited by Misssinha77 - 15 days ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m getting excited for this after reading his words. It sounds like he’s so satisfied of how everything translated on screen. Can’t wait for this to start!