Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Nice update. Maan confused. Geet wants to tell him everything. Most importantly will he believe Geet. 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maan is a confuse soul he loves to pdut blame on Geet all the time, not ready to listen to her story and keep hurting her all along, Geet made amwise decison by giving him options lets see what he do now

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

At least dadi knows that Sam got him drunk, so he can keep blaming her for that once the truth comes out. He doesn't know that she was a virgin. She should tell him but he will not believe that either. She was a bar dance so she is immoral as far as he is concerned.

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pw plz

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear šŸ˜ thanks for the PM 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Feeling bad for Geet

Maan accusing Geet

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Feeling very bad for geet

Maan thought that geet gave him that drink to seduce him for bed

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Him being angry at her for hiding things, that is a total farce. Has he even been listening to anything she says? Its all been I don't accept you, you are no one to me. And she is supposed to tell him about her life history? He should listen to the words that come out his mouth.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update. I donā€™t know what to feel for Maaneet anymore. One side I want Geet to just leave this obnoxious man who is having so much mistrust on her, and other side coz I canā€™t see Maaneet separated I wouldnā€™t wish that. But how long can she keep trying to convince him about her truth?? Thereā€™s a limit. Uske self respect ki tho dhajjiya udi hui hai. why why does she not give up after all this and just leave him and go!?! He deserves to be with those people who are with him now. I hope she goes and not drag this convincing anymore. Already Iā€™m cringing at the way she is still clinging to him despite all the insults he throws her way. About time she tnks of herself and not go behind a man who despises her so much. Iā€™m like enough!! What story she wants to tell him still? Does he not know enough by now and still behave like that with her? Done seriously.! 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm...it was so obvious!!

Maan behaving like a jerk...

He felt disgusted... thinking that geet trapped him...

But didn't use his brain that she was too drunk &left the place before him...

&Sam trying hard to make him hers at any cost...

Geet confronted him...

She wants to tell him all the truth...