Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: YourSia

Hamara increase hua hai aur ghum ka decrease. Bahut sahi smiley37

Ghum is way ahead yaar. The Rangeela shows are really close. We need to do better than our competitor as well as the 9pm show. Top 5 mein ana padega. Even if it’s ending m, I want to see end on a high note 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

I feel the TRP increases everytime Surya does some antics or is shown to have an upper hand. I may be wrong though. 

It’s a relief to know that the duration isn’t affecting the rating. It will be great If they can save on the production cost and yet yet bring in the numbers 

yeah if they can bring numbers without much investment, star plus might increase its budget . 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1784457282774094174?t=LAntoj2KSzbx7tyMqLoZXQ&s=19

Daily trps

it showed an increase in trend 

15th April got 1.5 trps  in which intoxicated Surya jumps out of window 

18 and  19th April too got 1.5 trps in which Imlie tries to write sorry message on Surya plaster and Indira gets to know about the slap  . Indira humiliates Imlie in front of bulbul in- laws

lagta hai audience ko Imlie ka insult pasand aaya reddy family ke through but this time the reason was right as Imlie mindlessly slapped surya

both 18 and 19th April were 17 minutes episodes 

so time duration doesn't matter in trps

Maine kaha tha na Imlie ke insult achha tha? 😂

livelytanu thumbnail

Thursday's episode was Imlie writing sorry and Friday's episode was Imlie humiliation. Surya jumping out didn't get the maximum TRP. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Ghum is way ahead yaar. The Rangeela shows are really close. We need to do better than our competitor as well as the 9pm show. Top 5 mein ana padega. Even if it’s ending m, I want to see end on a high note 

Same I want it to end on a high note. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Thursday's episode was Imlie writing sorry and Friday's episode was Imlie humiliation. Surya jumping out didn't get the maximum TRP. 

15th April got 1.5 too . Surya comes home drunk and Imlie gets scared. He jumps out of window . 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

15th April got 1.5 too . Surya comes home drunk and Imlie gets scared. He jumps out of window . 

Oh yes. Checked it now. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

There has been an increase in trps even with shorter episodes. We got 1.5 for last 2 episodes. And I have a feeling we will get 1.5 trps this week. Then it would be stupidity of SP to axe Imlie and retain PS. Let's see. 

Many times things change at the last moment also. 

Lonelythots thumbnail

I think from a few weeks, am noticing that most of the time, the weekend episodes are mostly the one having lesser trps. I don’t think it’s related to the episode content but overall disinterest in the storyline. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

I think from a few weeks, am noticing that most of the time, the weekend episodes are mostly the one having lesser trps. I don’t think it’s related to the episode content but overall disinterest in the storyline. 

might be true 

During the masked man track the weekend episodes would contain the maximum twists and story progressing because the makers knew that audience were curious to know what would happen next and they would tune into the episode

Sadly this is not the case with Surya imlie story.