Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

The birthday one isn’t old. I do follow Maya and I remember seeing it recently post TB. 

The other two photos are really old. 

My point is that TB didn’t deter her posting that much - she has about 2K photos and these two you found are the non work related ones from all the way back in 2019/2020. Otherwise it’s been professional stuff for the most part 👍🏼

I’m sure for SMD she and Wahaj will post as well. I’m expecting it

Edited by tgota92 - 28 days ago
Misssinha77 thumbnail

W nahh he won't maybe he would accept collab with her in a couple of posts but that would be it, post his blockbuster show he doesn't own any of his other work anymore he will actively promote his blockbuster show's second season though as he should later this year or beginning of next year whenever it comes n that's fair just hoping Maya also learns how to use sm 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 27 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Maya’s Instagram stories are of smd shoot

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I thought this topic is to discuss SMD only. Not what Wahaj, Maya or any X/Y/Z does outside the show. 

Thank you ☺️

I find the narrative of Maya signing this and that with wahaj and working with him nonstop and yet being soooo bothered by fans kind of hard to believe. People need to give her more credit 👍🏼

tgota92 thumbnail

Kind of hard to say but it does look like stories from the shoot 👍🏼 And they are back in Karachi I think 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm not sure but I guess in the bts only wahajs shot was being taken, so I guess maya was just sitting there so that he can do his scene.

But if that's not the case, then I think she is questioning him about something and he's like too desparate to make her understand his stance. Don't think dinner scene was with usama, both mahaj were dressed appropriately for a date night.

But you know what I'm gonna love it if wahaj is like  obsessively and madly in love with hersmiley42

Bold: Wahaj playing an obsessive lover of Maya & getting the girl as well, I'm in smiley42