Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

The girl acting is decent and I am liking her post marriage  simple saree looks but I feel like she looks old compared to KD. He needs costars who look young and delicate in front of him .

Mujhe Sai ke liye bhi same lagta hai.The actresse who look dainty and delicate make visually appealing pairing with him like Shivangi and now Adrija . One of the major reasons why I feel sugar syrup pairing didn't work out apart from nauseous concept is because the girl didn't fit in this prototype 

Some spark is missing in her acting.

She looks good, but I felt her expressions are confused.

I watched 2 episodes only , and in one episode is full on "Poha" . FL makes poha and MIL taunts her, rest of the family appreciate her.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Are Sai and Adrija not posting anything about the show?

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Sai wasn’t convinced about the show and sadly it was clear from his acting. I didn’t not watch this show coz I could not watch mediocre performances and plots. 

I feel Sai needs a good and strong director to get his best out. Ashish and Hemant were both able to do that. The other actors were bad and the story didn’t click. Chemistry was absent. It’s funny the producer took 5 months and churned out this crap. 

In initial episodes Sai's appeared only 2or 3 min only.

And plot it self was a bad concept. If producer wants to show something different,then he has to show it with convincingly and with logic.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dvls

In initial episodes Sai's appeared only 2or 3 min only.

And plot it self was a bad concept. If producer wants to show something different,then he has to show it with convincingly and with logic.

Producer thinks he is the smartest person and everyone else (channel, audience, actors etc) are at fault. That man is a loser coz he never once acknowledged that his show may have a problem which is why people are not watching. He was easily blaming MHRW fans and Saishi fans for sugar syrup not working. 

In comparison so many MHRW and Saishi fans are watching Imlie. If your product is good people will watch only. He cheated Sai and Sai ke fans by giving him such a pathetic character to play and such a bad show. Screentime ki toh baat hi nai karte. Extras also get more screentime than the lead of the show. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dvls

Some spark is missing in her acting.

She looks good, but I felt her expressions are confused.

I watched 2 episodes only , and in one episode is full on "Poha" . FL makes poha and MIL taunts her, rest of the family appreciate her.

Yes the MIL taunting is too much and like I said I don't like that the mother keeps on putting her son down for whatever be the reason. The father of MIL is good but what is the benefit if he can not control his wife from emotionally abusing their child. He just is there to say - Renu bas kar and nothing much. 

Sachin is emotionally scarred person now and he will hopefully have a growth in this relationship. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I checked up yesterday's episode on Hulu. Every show except for Anupama and Jhanak is telecasting for 21 mins or 23 mins. PS, YRK and TMD are at 21 mins, Ghum, Udne are at 23 mins. Even YHC which is aired at around 11:20-ish every day due to longer episodes of Maa and Jhanak also has 21 mins ka episode. Ab kya hi bole. Only Imlie which is at prime slot is airing at 17 mins. No idea what to think of this other than that maybe Gul is busy airing ads in the time given to her to earn the moolah. 

Chalo with the actors too posting vacation photos maybe they all know the ending date. It is we fans who are invested in the show and hoping the show survives. 

Edited by PSharada - 1 months ago
YourSia thumbnail

https://x.com/vidhieeee/status/1753580451820679245

Gen 2 ke trauma ke baad, I'm here rooting for the 3rd gen smiley44 (Sure thing, I'm as loony as a cartoon character, but I'm self aware okay! smiley20

You know the best part is ML's character is already in the gutter.. So no scope of further ruin. Ab sirf graph upar jaa sakta hai, niche nahi smiley37

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

Are Sai and Adrija not posting anything about the show?

Sai is regularly posting fan edits but Adrija isn't posting much apart from one or two edits from past few days.  Pehle woh bahut active rehti thi..Hope she is fine 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

I checked up yesterday's episode on Hulu. Every show except for Anupama and Jhanak is telecasting for 21 mins or 23 mins. PS, YRK and TMD are at 21 mins, Ghum, Udne are at 23 mins. Even YHC which is aired at around 11:20-ish every day due to longer episodes of Maa and Jhanak also has 21 mins ka episode. Ab kya hi bole. Only Imlie which is at prime slot is airing at 17 mins. No idea what to think of this other than that maybe Gul is busy airing ads in the time given to her to earn the moolah. 

Chalo with the actors too posting vacation photos maybe they all know the ending date. It is we fans who are invested in the show and hoping the show survives. 

I think its futile to now care about episodes timings or trps . Waise bhi decision making isn't in our hands toh khoon jalane se kya fayda. We know show isn't going to last.  Maybe it can survive just till may end. Show meim waise bhi kuch bacha nahi hai.  We are just watching it in greed of seeing Sai adrija chemistry.  Na toh entertainment hai na glamour na visual appeal. 

Makers had atleast 2 months to make Surya imlie love story as entertaining as Agastya Imlie but all they did was wasted time on random scenes .Surya may turn out to be better man than Agastya in every aspect but when I see it through ITV lenses Agastya, Agasthya imlie love story and Chaudhary family were far more entertaining and have repeat value than whatever they are serving now. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

That makes a lot of sense...

Btw Gags, aaj thoda time free rahungi afternoon mein so will write final bits of chapter 3, motivation chahiye hoga... Thoda angst and tashan, thoda NSP... Kripya motivation pradaan karein... Episode mein to ghanta kuch b lovey-dovey nhi mila except that 2-sec hand holding :(

*Cough*

Aaaya nai next part still

*Cough*

smiley43