Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Aaj ka episode dekh kar i am smiley19 Ab yeh mat puchna khushi ke hain yeh dukh ke ?

Ab raat ko 10 pm milne mein koi issue tha.Apne khudka show time promote nahin karte smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Now ishika said virat and amu ko alag karne ko bab ne kahan ?

Sab ke kaanpur mein strike thi smiley12

And where did harsh vanished? Yeh mujhe dikha nahin? 

Chalo coconut break finally inhe ghar mil gaya.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Aaj ka episode dekh kar i am smiley19 Ab yeh mat puchna khushi ke hain yeh dukh ke ?

Ab raat ko 10 pm milne mein koi issue tha.Apne khudka show time promote nahin karte smiley36

Yeah... As if they are very logical in what they do! 

10 p.m. would've fit well... 9 pm kyu kiya? smiley29

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah... As if they are very logical in what they do! 

10 p.m. would've fit well... 9 pm kyu kiya? smiley29

Let me tell "Tipnis" is also real surname smiley14 

Then don't tell time raat ko milenge bolo smiley36

Writer ka target 9 pm show ko replace karna hai i guess but seem mission impossible smiley14

Adiandsid thumbnail

It was underwhelming isnt it? Yeah.. expose kar diya... and chodd bhi diya. aur kya? She has been insulting them for months, kidnapped Ammu, tried to kill them, and humiliated them all along.... and badle mein kya? kuch nahi... Kal se back to square one.. Jayesh bhi... 

Nope. They arent handling things well at all. Its not up to the mark. Dialogues, screenwriting... can be way better. 

PS: well... at least they handled it better than they did with Rajeev. Police ka muh to dikhaya at least. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Let me tell "Tipnis" is also real surname smiley14 

Then don't tell time raat ko milenge bolo smiley36

Writer ka target 9 pm show ko replace karna hai i guess but seem mission impossible smiley14

Oh yes.. I know Tipnis is a real surname. [Had mentioned 'no disrespect to anyone with the surname' the first time I mentioned it.] will stop using it if needed. 

I did think about it when they mentioned 9 pm. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

They can't seem to punish the criminals... Ever.. In any show.. 

Bec they think that how will we move the story forward without the villain.... They don't want to spend effort and creativity to come up with new villains.. 

... The villain that they introduce in the first episodes remains till the last episode even leap after leap.. Never get punished.. Never get banished.. 

Annu. thumbnail

It was underwhelming isnt it? Yeah.. expose kar diya... and chodd bhi diya. aur kya? She has been insulting them for months, kidnapped Ammu, tried to kill them, and humiliated them all along.... and badle mein kya? kuch nahi... Kal se back to square one.. Jayesh bhi... 

Nope. They arent handling things well at all. Its not up to the mark. Dialogues, screenwriting... can be way better. 

Dialogues keeps repeating a lot.

Rather then showing that jahan should always read and sign paper no matter how urgent situation is.

Dekho bab full too nataunki kar rahi hai smiley14 She even taunted amu saying amu ne virat pe doubt kiya regarding flat.But forgot it was his son mistake and son in law jisne paise chori kiye the.Which eventually led and made them homeless smiley18

Annu. thumbnail

Oh yes.. I know Tipnis is a real surname. [Had mentioned 'no disrespect to anyone with the surname' the first time I mentioned it.] will stop using it if needed. 

I did think about it when they mentioned 9 pm. 

Actually i didn't knew it smiley1 Yesterday he pata chala yeh bhi surname.

Its ok ab toh unka track bhi reduce hojayega.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

They can't seem to punish the criminals... Ever.. In any show.. 

Bec they think that how will we move the story forward without the villain.... They don't want to spend effort and creativity to come up with new villains.. 

... The villain that they introduce in the first episodes remains till the last episode even leap after leap.. Never get punished.. Never get banished.. 

Unlike other shows, they certainly could've in this show. Rajeev could've been in jail. Perhaps bring him back in the next couple of eps. Ishika could've been in today. They do have Abhiraj around until then to move the story forwards. Add Rajeev perhaps. 

Dont get this predisposition to not punish the villains, when you have many of 'equally qualified ones' around. And not that punishment will be 'life imprisonment' - they can always be brought out on bail, if not jumping jail since it is often shown that way.