Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeh tha Nina..the Jofa Collection smiley36 dude named this collection as ‘JaaneJahan’ collection with Hamza Ayeza in it smiley42 ufffufffhhh gorgeous smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6QxmuPIIKv/?igsh=MXZna3RpMWdlajJldA==

Kaash aisy koi moments drama main bhi mil jaty

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kaash aisy koi moments drama main bhi mil jaty

philhaal toh show main humko zaleel hona mil raha hai smiley36 but I just feel like Hamza and Ayeza look so beautiful in this scene, in this frame that I have watched it for the beauty more than the actual scene smiley37

https://x.com/raitzarasiii/status/1783901264142864724?s=46

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm now understanding SH's recent criticism of jej... Bahut zyaada phailaa diya hai show ki leads hi sideline ho gaye

You have these random scenes of kishwar distributing work to servants, shehram getting house painted for mahnoors wedding (wtf), now an entire segment on nani ammi's health... 

And has tabrez got a personality transplant??? ... He is finding sukoon in the poor cottage... Tabrez was a leechad through and through.. When did he become a poor misunderstood boy who just wanted love??? 

All the while we get the token scene of mahnoor being awful even while talking about shehram 

Seriously pls course correct... Ab toh meri patience bhi jawaab de chuki hai... Close down this mahnoors nonsense or get her married off so we can all move on... 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

JEJ is stuck ..the story is just stuck at this point..Nothing is going to happen next week too..for the first time..I will say this..I’m BORED! Just do that damn shaadi for god sake or break the Shaadi for god sake..smiley24

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

philhaal toh show main humko zaleel hona mil raha hai smiley36 but I just feel like Hamza and Ayeza look so beautiful in this scene, in this frame that I have watched it for the beauty more than the actual scene smiley37

https://x.com/raitzarasiii/status/1783901264142864724?s=46

I know I told this before as well but she brings out that kameenapan wala face very well. You'll be like kaisi hai ye..

I also think, when beautiful or any soft looking person does a negative role or behaves like Mahnoor is doing, it's even more irritating.  It hits.. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Am I the only one who don't find Mahnoor rude!?? She is just hormonally sad and venting out on her most loved person who she thinks gonna take bullet for her, rudeness toh kuch bhi nahismiley36

The girl will be born lucky to have Shehram like husbandsmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

You can watch ShehNoor in an alternate universe here instead smiley36 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6RdytEtOQg/?igsh=MWF2cWFtZDJnM2FzMQ==

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

JEJ is stuck ..the story is just stuck at this point..Nothing is going to happen next week too..for the first time..I will say this..I’m BORED! Just do that damn shaadi for god sake or break the Shaadi for god sake..smiley24

I was thinking the same.Have watched multiple scenes of tonight's episode.The story is just stuck.How long will they stretch the angst?Was thinking that I am not as patient as I considered myself to be.But looks like y'all are on the same boat.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't even watch tonight's episode bcz I am really not that bothered. When I come across that, I will watch. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Also Rida needs to learn to take some criticism..she hasn’t written anything great wrt to Mahnoor..on the contrary..everyone hates Mahnoor..folks can’t stand her more or less..everyone gets love in this show except Mahnoor smiley29 and it’s because her character has been supremely butchered and has regressed to the point of annoyance and I feel like throwing things on screen when she comes..I get annoyed if Mahnoor appears for more than one scene now..imagine..being a ShehNoor shipper and not being able to stand one of the two right smiley24 Ayeza can only do so much ..but Rida is like being super mean to anyone who criticises the way she has written the separation track!! Come on this is not random trolls…this is the regular watchers and lovers of JEJ who have a right to express their disappointment..