Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Hey how are you doing moor, I have left the show so don't come here now today came to know about this slap kand so came here saw your user name on daily episode discussion page ka last message vala part so landed here

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

when virat holded sai's hand when she insisted to go to pulkit house, she said she will file a domestic violence case against him. Aaj sai, savi ke jagah hothi tho woh band bhajathi Ishan ki. Kaha se kaha agaye hain Ghum. Yaha tho sab reverse horaha hain. Maa sherni aur beti smiley13

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched from the leap. Post Savis entry Virat was agressive and unmindful of what Sayi had done to his family. There was not an ounce of respect he showed towards her though he cried barrels of wishing to live with her. He was always protective of his Bhabhi turned Biwi. When she used his service gun, when he knew the truth of Vinu...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Daffa Ho flipper kahi ki!

IMG_9213.jpeg

Ps: I was literally trolling her in another forum funny how she has reappeared..

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like Asswini is the Aaba of S2 (would’ve preferred Ninad tbh)

If they can bring characters back from the dead then why didn’t they bring Swargiya Nagesh Chavan to talk sense into his wife Bhavani??

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ishaan slapping savi today was so unnecessary. he could have told her that they are just guru shishya and she should focus on her studies without slapping her. it's not like he was surprised by the reveal, he already knew that savi was in love with him. why the heck did he slap her? it's not like him hearing what he already knew caused him so much anguish that he lost control. that's not really how human beings work.

and even though I wasn't around during gen1, I did go back to watch some episodes, and it is absolutely crazy that savi is sai's daughter. if viru, at any point, had slapped sai, woh apna boriya bistara samet kar chavan nivas hamesha ke liye chhor ke chali jati and this savi is doormat of the century. and even viru had that much in him, when sai royally rejected him in Mahabaleshwar he maintained his distance for a while (am I saying his reaction was totally justified? no. but, he did react, right? he didn't just go back to acting like nothing ever happened).

and as if getting slapped was not enough, humari mahan fl aake apne domestic abuser ko antiseptic (ya jo bhi tha wo cream) laga rahi hai. i think all star plus shows are having a contest of who can make the most pathetic doormat fl. jhanak mein bhi ml is toxic and recently called the fl characterless, lekin waha fl retaliated and gave it back to him. there the fl is in love with ml but not desperate, here savi is acting like the most desperate person ever.

also, what is up with him saying ki mai usse maafi maangunga toh use hope mil jayegi? sach mein sasta wala nasha karne lage hai kya writers? Mr. PhD scholar domestic abuser can just walk up to savi and say "mujhe tumhe thappad nahi maarna chaiye tha, uske liye I am sorry but I do not reciprocate your feelings, hum guru shishya hai aur apni padhai pe focus karo" that's it. it's that simple, lekin ghum writers ko logic se allergy hai.

and if this post sounds a little incoherent, forgive me. I'm just very upset with that idiot slapping savi and savi going back to him like nothing ever happened.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moor278

I heard Ashwini came and gave gyaan to Saavi how this thappad means he cares for you ... wah wah smiley32

Makes sense though... Ashwini would say something like this...

Varna Sai V ne bharta Bana Dena tha Ishaan Sir ka smiley37

Even her atma won't let us live in peace 

This is the last person she advise 

Patralekha Pakhi GIF - Patralekha Pakhi Ghkkpm GIFs

We all saw what became of her 

Patralekha Pakhi GIF - Patralekha Pakhi Ghkkpm GIFs

Savi better not listen to the dead 

Criticiser thumbnail

At this point Badi Savi deserves the slap for being such a spineless, doormat with no self respect.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

At this point Badi Savi deserves the slap for being such a spineless, doormat with no self respect.

I don't know what extra ordinary that Ishaan sir did that have her 

falling for him, especially with that pathetic Reva always around 

Question, didn't that ridiculous Rao Saheb, say if you marred in the family

is for life, and Ishaan was wondering how to tell Savi, so why now in a hurry

to finish studies and leave, not that I want Savi to stay 

I'm just want to understand or is it one of those dialogue said and forgotten smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what extra ordinary that Ishaan sir did that have her 

falling for him, especially with that pathetic Reva always around 

Question, didn't that ridiculous Rao Saheb, say if you marred in the family

is for life, and Ishaan was wondering how to tell Savi, so why now in a hurry

to finish studies and leave, not that I want Savi to stay 

I'm just want to understand or is it one of those dialogue said and forgotten smiley36

Ghum writers made " Ishanthanu" disappear forever smiley37...Savi is such a doormat fell in love with pathetic 😪 Ishaan ...

These writers writing we should not pay much attention they are copying each other or some regional show ...laugh at them have some fun