sai is perfect as Sita. Ranbir’s face constantly looks like his wearing prostheticshttps://x.com/aavishhkar/status/1784100307514888651
He is gonna be the sleepiest and most uninteresting Ram ever
. Next to Prabhas, ofcourse
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sai is perfect as Sita. Ranbir’s face constantly looks like his wearing prostheticshttps://x.com/aavishhkar/status/1784100307514888651
He is gonna be the sleepiest and most uninteresting Ram ever
. Next to Prabhas, ofcourse
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
sai is perfect as Sita. Ranbir’s face constantly looks like his wearing prosthetics
Ranbir is aging badly
he hasn’t been right since sanju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6QvH5Kiwp6/?igsh=NTJvNGVoMnRybWs1
Why is taecyeon and wooseok loved as the second lead villain and him being hated. Poor guy don't deserve this 
So the reward vacation thing is back for kdramas? It stopped due to COVID. I remember swdbs cast going for a vacation together. I hope lovely runner also gets one. LR fans are hating on TVN for not giving enough offscreen content 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6QvH5Kiwp6/?igsh=NTJvNGVoMnRybWs1
Why is taecyeon and wooseok loved as the second lead villain and him being hated. Poor guy don't deserve this


Look at the likes on his insta. Boy is blowing up like anything. He is the new IT boy.
what happens in reward vacation?? I think after QOT finishes all attention would be only on LR
So the reward vacation thing is back for kdramas? It stopped due to COVID. I remember swdbs cast going for a vacation together. I hope lovely runner also gets one. LR fans are hating on TVN for not giving enough offscreen content


Saw the clip where he says hate the character but not him. He seems like a little princess offscreen 
I am going to watch 5 and 6 tomorrowSaw the clip where he says hate the character but not him. He seems like a little princess offscreen

. Imagine my excitement.