These are the original shoots...there is still changement through VFX work...so keep cool and enjoy that at least the first installment seems to happen 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
These are the original shoots...there is still changement through VFX work...so keep cool and enjoy that at least the first installment seems to happen 
T4s
Edit
Sai Pallavi will be the show stealer(if she has enough screen time).
What are these costumes. Kisi ki shaadi attend kar rahe hain kya.
They look sooo good together

Originally posted by: Briaahna
Omg I like this pairing already
https://x.com/badasskapoor/status/1784097753574027632
OMG ....they both look so beautiful.....Sai looks so pretty......
Originally posted by: Briaahna
Omg omg it’s really happening 🤗https://x.com/certifiedRKF/status/1784097291114070221
Jai Siya Ram....



I like this approach of not announcing anything ahead and just straight up shooting
The amount of announced projects rotting away post announcement is way too high ….
Also I like what I see so far ….they do give out a serene shreeram-sitaji vibe
Looking forward 😊
Ps: sai pallavi looks perfect ….all doubting her can go take a hike
I am backpacking.....Texas mein he kar loongi hiking...
@ blue ..yes they do...
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
---youtube.com/watch?v=ZSYKTcvDdl8--- cannot post links so added ---
November 6 will be a huge match up!!!! It is not a long shot to say within India Godzilla Minus Zero will not have much of a presence because of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zip1rNaNYs https://x.com/i/status/2080168409032269965
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2080886373486309403?s=20
59