Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I wish the Writer For JEJ Was Parisa Siddiqui Or Saji Gul Instead of Rida She Ruined the show for me atleast Parisa listen to fans and improve the drama look at BRKRJ it's steadily doing well 

Then it will become fan fiction. Give Mahnoor some time, everything doesn't happen instantly. 

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 23 days ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I liked that one scene between shehnoor in the class when she wasn't rude to shehram. Even if I get mad at Mahnoor for her harkate, when i see her through Shehram"s eyes, I can't stay mad at her and in every scene you can literally feel his love for her, he is that good. 

I didn't get if there is any symbolism when she asks Shehram to call Taimoor, it didn't feel very natural to me. I also don't think she was happy because she was with Taimoor but just in that moment of doing something she loves. 

Still enjoying this show but hope the main love story would pick up the pace because at this point we are stuck. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Does Tabrez really love Gulzeb? Kya Gulzeb ke peeche hai..

Don't want to talk about Mahnoor bcz she is just annoying and I can't stand her now.. 

Poor Shehram and Taimoor. The way she behaved with him in the hospital. Also poor Taimoor. Please Tim baby, find some nice woman in Karachi..smiley19

Shehram please contact Zeenat smiley19

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Does Tabrez really love Gulzeb? Kya Gulzeb ke peeche hai..

Don't want to talk about Mahnoor bcz she is just annoying and I can't stand her now.. 

Poor Shehram and Taimoor. The way she behaved with him in the hospital. Also poor Taimoor. Please Tim baby, find some nice woman in Karachi..smiley19

Shehram please contact Zeenat smiley19

Zeenat is not returning.The writer said in IV.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: G259

Zeenat is not returning.The writer said in IV.

I mean I know whose the endgame but I am not really interested bcz I can't like Mahnoor now.. Irritated the hell out of me 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Then it will become fan fiction. Give Mahnoor some time, everything doesn't happen instantly. 

Farhad and Freya Separated and Got United with 1 episode and now fans are rejoiced i want this same to happen on JeJ BTW I want Ary to make Parisa Siddiqui a permanent writer for all of the dramas 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

1. Kishwar's time has come. Judgement day for her.
  2. Abdul has no spine. Ek aur slap Aliya ne maarna chahiye tha for hiding Tabrez's reality. He deserves it.
  3. Shehram needs to BACK OFF. Why to handover his Karachi house keys to Rauf when Mahnoor told him to stay away from their lives?
  4. Zeenat and Ayesha are 2 Shehnoor shippers
  5. Gulzeb's really holding it together. She reminded Tabrez that she only said yes to him cos of her family's advice. She never said she loves him. Make him grovel, girl.

Also, HARRIS WAHEED SUPREMACY is real. Bro is killing it 

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 23 days ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Wait.. smiley36 Is the link not directing to you to Rida's story about Ayeza?