Let them take their time.. but my only demand here is Ani should not end up slapping J like our padosi show
I want them to reciprocate each other’s love..
Who slapped whom n which show?
@bold : hume jhanak ke sapne mein miljayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let them take their time.. but my only demand here is Ani should not end up slapping J like our padosi show
I want them to reciprocate each other’s love..
Who slapped whom n which show?
@bold : hume jhanak ke sapne mein miljayega
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Who slapped whom n which show?
@bold : hume jhanak ke sapne mein miljayega
In Ghum.. the ML slapped FL for expressing her love
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Production House: Magic Moments motion picture
Lead Writer: Leena Gangopadhyay
Not sure if they are in IG.
Thanks. Looks like he is a director
https://www.instagram.com/saib_albanerjee?igsh=MWdjZHZodDV2aGNqMw==
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Small world. It's a heavy topic so I only hinted on it and never expanded in detail cuz it's painful to remember. But I decided to write anyways considering how people misunderstand Jhanak a lot.
Again WTH - Heavy hai so even i just hinted. I wasn't sure if anyone is interested in knowing how CD works, and was concerned if they'll find it desperate & boring (the way they find her rants boring), but for a while now I have been seeing Jhanak being misunderstood, so thought it wd help get an insight into why she is the way she is....
Again WTH - Heavy hai so even i just hinted. I wasn't sure if anyone is interested in knowing how CD works, and was concerned if they'll find it desperate & boring (the way they find her rants boring), but for a while now I have been seeing Jhanak being misunderstood, so thought it wd help get an insight into why she is the way she is....
Welcome to the club for fellow depressed people I guess...
Move over Dinak. I am all Team ADAN
No one complained when I used #Dinak🧐
I kinda liked it
DINAK.. some what like dinkchak 
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Track record:
Ishti Kutum (OG Imlie): 1332 episodes
Jol Nupur (OG Jhanak): 901 episodes
Kusum Dola (OG Ghum): 731 episodes
Mohor (OG SAAKK/Ghum S2): 785 episodes
Do with that what you will.
Omg! Then i can take small break yet story will be same
pyaar bolne keliye kaun thappad marta hai.. ajeeb insane hai.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587